“Great food but don't be in a hurry”
Review of Emma's Pantry - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Emma's Pantry
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 July 2012

The food is great but a little pricey. Service is very slow. Even in the office season you can wait like I did 30 minutes for food.

Reviewed 14 December 2011

I have never tasted soups as good as I did at Emma's Pantry. I ate there on several occasions and their soups and sandwiches were delicious, and the service impeccable. Our servers were friendly and made us feel welcome! Highly recommended!!!! No better in Nauvoo, folks!!

Reviewed 8 November 2011

They have a chicken salad candwich with grapes, and nuts - it was very good.

Reviewed 16 May 2010

Good tasty lunchtime combinatins. Well made and good portions.

1  Thank katieroo
Reviewed 23 April 2008

Emmas Pantry offers the best food for the most resonable price in all of nauvoo. This cafe offers options that are good for adults and kids. The porters pulled pork is to die for. I love that sandwich. It is a good spot to get something quick and good. The only other options are sit down buffets or the local food mart. I highly recomend this cafe to anyone.

1  Thank franciss