We stayed in Nauvoo Family Inn the week following Memorial Day, and the grandkids loved the pool and hot tub when we took breaks from seeing the Nauvoo sites. It was fun being able to stay together in a 3 bedroom suite, although it was very small with not enough places for everyone to sit (4 bar stools and 1 couch). There was a nice Summer Kitchen Restaurant down the end of our hall, but we had planned to prepare our own meals (shopped in Keokuk, Iowa). Thanks for a great time, Nauvoo Family Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nauvoo is a small, historic, beautiful town located on the banks of the Mississippi River. Step back in time by visiting the free historic sites. See what life was like in Nauvoo in the 1800's. While you are in Nauvoo, enjoy one of our apartment size family units with a full kitchen or a lovely jacuzzi suite. Relax in our indoor heated pool after your day of adventure. We're located just 7 blocks from the beautiful Nauvoo Temple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Nauvoo Family Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauvoo Family Hotel Nauvoo
- Nauvoo Family Inn And Suites