I usually don't write reviews, but this place way overcharges and way underdelivers from a hospitality perspective. There is one small elevator for the entire large facility -- not at all friendly to disabled people. The parking is wholly inadequate. The beds are too low and have very cheap mattresses. The décor is outdated and stale. All of this is bad to begin with, but the housekeeping is even worse.
My wife accidentally spilled a drink on the sheets so we called for a change of linens. We went out for dinner and when we returned we found the bed had been stripped and linens left behind for us to make our own bed. Any other (and much cheaper) hotel would have changed the linens for us. Not this facility. When I complained to the nighttime front desk person, she told me she had no authority to do anything about it, but there would be someone there in the morning who could. To avoid similar treatment for a terribly high and unjustified price, run, don't walk, to any other facility in Nauvoo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nauvoo is a small, historic, beautiful town located on the banks of the Mississippi River. Step back in time by visiting the free historic sites. See what life was like in Nauvoo in the 1800's. While you are in Nauvoo, enjoy one of our apartment size family units with a full kitchen or a lovely jacuzzi suite. Relax in our indoor heated pool after your day of adventure. We're located just 7 blocks from the beautiful Nauvoo Temple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Nauvoo Family Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauvoo Family Hotel Nauvoo
- Nauvoo Family Inn And Suites