We stayed in the Executive Suites across from the main hotel. The kitchen was nice and had most of the items that we needed. The 2 bedrooms were good size and the couch in front was good too. The room was clean and suited our family of 7's needs. We did not eat at the restaurant since we had a kitchen. My kids did enjoy the pool but the night that I was there the hot tub was broken. There was a nice store over at the check in area. You could buy missing toiletries or home decorations.
We would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nauvoo is a small, historic, beautiful town located on the banks of the Mississippi River. Step back in time by visiting the free historic sites. See what life was like in Nauvoo in the 1800's. While you are in Nauvoo, enjoy one of our apartment size family units with a full kitchen or a lovely jacuzzi suite. Relax in our indoor heated pool after your day of adventure. We're located just 7 blocks from the beautiful Nauvoo Temple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Nauvoo Family Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauvoo Family Hotel Nauvoo
- Nauvoo Family Inn And Suites