Hampton Inn & Suites Bloomington-Normal
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsshopping and restaurantsgreat hotelpotatoesin townking suitecomplimentary breakfastparking lotoatmealvery clean hotelnice amenitiesenjoyed our stayfresh fruitshort drivepull out couchcomfortable bedsbusiness tripthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I stay here anytime I'm in town on business. Nice hotel, nice staff, nice rooms, nice breakfast. You can't go wrong staying here. Will continue to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank ksugans
HamptonInnNormal, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bloomington-Normal, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2011

We appreciate you taking the time to share the experience of your stay with us for other travelers looking to stay in the area. The team strives to make sure that each and every one of our guests truly enjoys their stay and that it is a memorable one. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to accomodating you in the future!"

Reviewed 12 July 2011

The folks at the Hampton were extremely kind to my husband , mother and me during our stay in Bloomington/Normal. We came to visit family and several family members came to the hotel on two consecutive nights and we utilized the lobby and eating area for our gatherings. This was great as several family members are up an age and it would have difficult to meet elsewhere. The staff was MORE than kind and made us feel like "there home was ours" We will not hesitate to return in the future.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank mindacerva
HamptonInnNormal, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bloomington-Normal, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2011

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay with us! The entire team strives to provide that one of a kind “at home experience” for all of our guests and we are extremely pleased that you had a chance to experience that during your stay with us. We deeply value any and all of our guests’ feedback and we hope that you will visit us again as your “Hampton home away from home!

Reviewed 2 July 2011

We stayed here while our son attended freshmen orientation at ISU. The rooms were spotless, which is the #1 thing we look for in a hotel. The breakfast bar was excellent, plenty of food for all We look forward to our next visit!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
HamptonInnNormal, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bloomington-Normal, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2011

We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share the experience you had during your stay with us for other possible travelers to the area. We truly look forward to accommodating you in the future and having you as part of our “Hampton Family”.

Reviewed 11 June 2011

This Hampton Inn and Suites in Bloomington-Normal on Towanda Ave. is the BEST hotel! There is NO WHERE else that I will stay when I'm traveling in this area. The customer service that I receive from the staff is exceptional and consistently above expectations. I have stayed here consistently on a weekly basis since October of 2010 and I have not once seen the service falter. Furthermore, they go above and beyond. I have seen them help customers and go the extra mile for them. During one of my stays, I suddenly became very ill and the front desk even took time to bring me water to my room when they knew I was sick. On another trip we were hit with 13 inches of snow and the GM and team were digging cars out for customers!

The General Manager, Richard, and the Front Desk Manager Jen are exceptional . As managers they are actively involved in the day to day operations. When I think back to all the places I've stayed, I can't remember when I've seen a GM so active and take such pride in "his" hotel and a manager like Jen so committed to making sure no detail is left out.

The hotel is very clean, rooms are spacious and comfortable and the pool and hot tub are great! They provide a breakfast in the morning that is awesome. It is not a simple continental breakfast...but a breakfast buffet! There is so much to choose from. They also have FREE INTERNET!

This hotel was my first experience with the Hampton Inn and Suites brand. Since staying here, I have become Hilton Honors member and make EVERY effort to find a Hampton Inn and Suites to stay at no matter where I'm traveling. This hotel has made me loyal to the brand! (although....I have not stayed at another Hampton Inn and Suites that has lived up to the Hampton Inn and Suites in Bloomington-Normal's standard of customer service!! They have set the bar VERY HIGH!)

You would be silly to stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
HamptonInnNormal, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bloomington-Normal, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2011

It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest! We deeply appreciate you taking the time out of your day to report on the experience you have with us during your frequent stays! The team strives to go above and beyond to make our guests feel at home, especially the ones that are away so much, and we are pleased to hear that you are now a loyal member of the Hampton brand family! As always, we deeply value and appreciate any and all feedback that we receive from our guests! We hope that you will continue to make us and other Hampton’s your home during your travels!

Reviewed 5 June 2011

We stayed at this location for a family gathering and was very pleased. The room, lobby and pool areas were clean and well maintained. Our only problem was noise from the room adjoining ours. The family checked in late and while not being overly loud, we were awakened by hearing every word of their conversation around the door between the rooms. We had to go ask them to talk more quietly. Upon checkout, I mentioned this incident and was compensated for the trouble. Good experience overall.

• Stayed: December 2010

Thank you for taking the time to report on your recent stay with us! We appreciate any and all feedback from all of our valued guests. I apologize for the challenge that you experienced with the noise in the adjoining room! I am glad to hear that other than the challenge with noisy neighbors - you enjoyed our accommodations and hope that you will choose to stay with us if you are ever in the area again! Once again, thank you for making our Hampton your “home away from home” during your travels!