“Noodles” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Saybrook
“Noodles”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2013

Not impressed with this food at all. I guess it is personal preference. Went for a group lunch. Choose what you want in your bowl and they will cook it and bring it to your table.

Visited April 2012

Tacoma, Washington
“I love Noodles!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2012

I eat at noodles every week almost. I am on a very restricted diet. Gluten free, dairy free, soy free. Noodles has an online or in-store menu to see all the allergens & they are incredibly accommodating to help your diet restrictions. The staff at the campus location is great! YUM

Visited December 2012
Morton, Illinois
“Japanase Pan was great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

I stopped in today as I got tired of the Mexican or American cuisine that we all fall into a rut with. I was pleasantly surprised to find a very diverse menu, great food and affordable prices. The food had just the right amount of spice and the chicken was excellent. The place was as busy as I think it gets, so I didn't think much of the dining room being a bit dissheveled. I'll be back as this was the best meal I've had away from home in a long while.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the Macaroni and cheese!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

I visited the Noodles and Co in Normal on campus and just love the Mac n cheese. Their menu has all kinds of delicious dishes to choose from. The service is fast and clean. Although you order at the counter, I love their food!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jessica M
Normal, Illinois
“Great Noodles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

As a pasta lover I like the selection of items at Noodles & Co. I haven't eaten there in a while so I am due back there.

Visited September 2011