“A little pricey but quick and tasty”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #71 of 115 Restaurants in Normal
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This and the Bloomington restaurant are our favorite Noodles and Company locations. Pasta is very inexpensive, so the offerings are a little over-priced, but I think it is worth it.

Add the side of Soup or Salad for a nominal fee. Also, I usually add meat to my entree. My favorite choice is the Penne Rosa with Parmesan crusted Chicken and a Caesar salad or Tomato Basil Bisque.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good quality Fast service. Many unique dishes to choose from. Pricey dishes. Outdoor seating in good weather.

1  Thank Peach58731
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Always get the same thing and would recommend it if there is nothing else around to eat. I enjoyed eating there with my fiance.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Not impressed with this food at all. I guess it is personal preference. Went for a group lunch. Choose what you want in your bowl and they will cook it and bring it to your table.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

I eat at noodles every week almost. I am on a very restricted diet. Gluten free, dairy free, soy free. Noodles has an online or in-store menu to see all the allergens & they are incredibly accommodating to help your diet restrictions. The staff at the campus location is great! YUM