“Very Good” 5 of 5 bubbles

UNCLE Tom's Pancake House
Ranked #21 of 110 Restaurants in Normal
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Very Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I'm actually at the restaraunt typing this review. The atmosphere is very casual with a diner feel. The waitress was very nice and food came out very quickly. There seemed to be a lot of regulars that the waitress was bantering back and forth with, making it amusing to listen. I ordered an omelet w/hashbrowns and pancakes. The pancakes were average, not the best I've ever had. The hash browns were very tasty, not your typical shredded kind. I really enjoyed the hash browns. The omelete tasted great. I thought the food was very good, especially for the price. I would have expected a better pancake when the business has that in its name. It was still good and I would go back if i am back in town.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank STEVEN P

Bloomington
“More than”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Wednesday, we had a late breakfast or early lunch at this pancake house and they have more than pancakes. My husband had 5 pancakes, 2 patties and 3 scramble eggs. Enjoyed it So much he had to tell the chief how delicious every thing was. We will go back again, good value for your money.

• Visited May 2014
Danvers, Illinois
“Just like home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Very friendly staff! Very willing to make your order exactly to please you. Food is delicious and very affordable.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank 155rancher
Shelton, Washington
“Hygiene?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

We just had a very good meal that was affordable and our waitress was good. However, we coud see the kitchen from where we were sitting. The other waitress twice staked plates of food on top of each other. I'm glad it wasnt my club sandwich on the bottom. She was constantly running her fingers through her hair too. Don't know if she was handling money but I'm pretty sure I don't want to.

Overall it was good but that just grosses this former server out.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank angusfan
Danvers, Illinois
“Can't beat the breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

I've been here many times and have never been disappointed. The homey atmosphere and friendly staff are very welcome. I can highly recommend the eggs Benedict. The value of the meal is one of if not the best in town.

• Visited September 2013