“Don't see why this place is so amazing.”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #31 of 119 Restaurants in Normal
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I don't get why people think this place is so fantastic. I have eaten here once and will not go back. It's pricey for what food I received.

Reviewed 2 December 2011

I have eaten at Potbelly in many different cities and many different venues from airports to the corner locations and one must give a ton of credit for being consistently good ! Try the skinny versions.

Reviewed 9 November 2011

Had dinner at Potbelly's; never a bad meal!!! Great sandwiches and perfect oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for desert!

Reviewed 12 November 2010

I could eat at Potbelly 7 days of the week if my family would allow it. I am such a huge fan. I love that they deliver on bike. I recommend the Wreck sandwich for those of you who aren't sure what to get. YUM!