All reviewscinnamon rollsa great family hotelacross the streetroom was cleana quick overnight tripfront desk staffthe breakfast areabiscuits and gravyshopping and diningnight clerktwo nightsbed and pillowsa wonderful stayfree breakfastconvenient locationnice propertywater pressure
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I stayed here while taking my son to school. Everything was so close to isu. It is a beautiful hotel and very clean

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 2 February 2012

This hotel stay was quite pleasent. Staff was friendly and very helpful. The ammenities made the stay worth the price. Clean pool, hot tub, and work out room. I particulary loved the fact that I could walk to so many different stores for shopping and yet the hotel is set back from all the busy traffic so it's quiet. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I stayed here again for three nights on business and the place has been completely remodeled and looks great. Being in my 30's I liked the vibrent colors, music in the lobby it wasn't your typical Holiday Inn it was trendy. Clean room and nice staff. In the words of the terminator "I'll be back".

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2012

This hotel is esquiste! It has been remodeled and by far, has the best service of anywhere i have stayed in the past. My husband and I have 2 small children, and with Wal-Mart, Panera Bread and Meijer, literally steps away, it is in a great location. My son loved the swimming pool and with the walls decorated as if you are on a tropical island. The water was warm, which is great for kids. We had 2 connecting rooms, which worked perfectly as my husband and I had soem alone time after the kiddos went ot bed. My husband is a Triathlete and he enjoyed the excercise room. It has up to date equipment, he complimented the manager as well while he was there. I would HIGHLY reccommend this hotel for family and business travel. I will always stay here, when visiting Bloomington-Normal, IL

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2012

My family and I recently stayed here while visiting relatives the front desk explained to us they had just finished remodel of the hotel the lobby was very neat and clean which carried on to the room which was very modern the kids enjoyed the flat screen. Breakfast was your run if the mill complimentary breakfast. And there were tons of places to eat nearby all in all we were very pleased.

• Stayed: January 2012