All reviewscinnamon rollsa great family hotelacross the streetroom was cleana quick overnight tripfront desk staffthe breakfast areabiscuits and gravyshopping and diningnight clerktwo nightsbed and pillowsa wonderful stayfree breakfastconvenient locationnice propertywater pressure
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Beautiful new decor makes the stay awesome! Great indoor pool and hot tube make it a great place for the kids to have fun!

Reviewed 3 May 2012

This is by far the best Hotel in the Bloomington/Normal area; whether I’m traveling for business or with my family. The renovations are beautiful, the location is nothing short of perfect and the staff is as friendly and helpful as any that I have ever dealt with. I have traveled extensively throughout the world and this is one of the best run Hotels that I have stayed at and one of my personal favorites. My wife and kids love the pool.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the ground floor.
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Love the new renovations....Beautiful. This hotel is centrally located and very easy to get to. Our kids love the pool...we love the hot tub. The staff was very friendly and very accommodating. The rooms were so very clean. The free breakfast in the morning is great and very yummy! The kids love the instant pancake machine. They said they were bettter than Moms! We will be back!!!! Love this hotel!

Reviewed 30 April 2012

I found this hotel to be a very comfortable place to stay. The entire place is remodeled, and it's absolutely gorgeous. I loved the lobby, and the remodeled rooms. The beds are very cozy, and the staff is always helpful. I thought the breakfast was great, especially the instant pancake machine! It was also very convienant to have a Panera Bread right next door and a walmart across the road. I love this hotel and would recommend it to everyone!

Room Tip: The suites are very spacious and contain everything you need for a relaxing stay.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Being from Clarendon Hills, it's far enough away where we felt like we were on a fabulous vacation. The hotel is beautiful, newly remodeled with a nice pool, with warm water. The staff were friendly and very accommodating to our needs. Anything you need is within walking distance. Just a short car ride away are the original Steak n' Shake and an airplane museum. I would definitely go back to this hotel.