Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streeta great family hotelwalmart within walking distancehot tubroom was cleana quick overnight tripthe breakfast areashopping and diningnight clerktwo nightsfront desk staffbed and pillowsnext morningbeautiful hotela wonderful staywater pressurefree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Very clean. Definitely would recommend. Breakfast was nice. Treadmill was a little unstable. Stayed on third floor very quiet. Beautiful lobby,friendly check in. Tried to book a room in October for parents weekend but they would only take reservations for 2 nights. Very upsetting about that

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I will never stay at another hotel in bloomington, unless it's this one!!! The staff are very welcoming as soon as you walk in the door, and make you feel as if your kings and queens. The man who checked us in was so very polite and not only recommended places to eat, but showed us as well on a map that we could take with us. The rooms are very clean and the kids loved the pool area, very clean and the atmosphere is great. I am looking forward to staying here again in the new future. Thank you for a wonderful stay!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Booked for two nights at the last minute due to the original hotel we booked in the area being uninhabitable. Staff was great, room was clean, breakfast was good. Wal-mart was across the street. Biaggis restaurant nearby was excellent. We were very happy and would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Very nice place-- good continental breakfast and the rooms were super clean. I would definitely go back. What's nice is that the hotel is in a neighborhood with a lot of chain restaurants: Panera is right across the parking lot, Subway is across the street (in Walmart?) and there are many other restaurants nearby. The pool/whirlpool was nice too.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I was VERY HAPPY with the hotel. Gorgeous place, VERY friendly and helpful staff..really made me feel right at home. My room was very clean, and the breakfast was totally awesome!! I was in Illinois to do some Paranormal investigating, and to come back to such a wonderful hotel after being up all night was a definite plus!! Thanks guys for all you do. I will definitely be back!! I give you 5 stars.
Most sincerely,
Kat Lang

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor. Im sure all the floors are top notch!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business