“Hidden Rib Joint Gem in a Chicago Suburb Strip Mall!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Tacoma, Washington
“Hidden Rib Joint Gem in a Chicago Suburb Strip Mall!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2012

I was recently in Chicago on military duty for the NATO Summit. One of my colleagues discovered Annetti's, and insisted we go there to try the ribs. Great call...the pork ribs were the best I've had in years! I am a BBQ afficianado, having devoured ribs, brisket, chicken, and sausage in every major BBQ region of the USA. I just didn't expect to find such meaty, tender, perfectly-sauced shortribs in this ordinary-appearing strip mall Italian joint.
These ribs were SO GOOD that I convinced most of the folks in our command post to order a bunch of slabs on our last day of the mission, and the ribs got unanimously rave reviews.
The Italian dishes were also pretty darn tasty, including the deep-dish pizza, veal parmigiana, angel hair pasta...and the sides of fries, baked potato, and cole slaw (plus fresh rolls) were similarly delicious.Excellent fried chicken as well. (Dang, I'm salivating on my laptop keyboard at the fond memories...)
I was also impressed with the first-class customer service, whether dining there or ordering for delivery. My only disappointment with Annetti's? They don't deliver to Western Washington! (Otherwise I'd be eating those awesome ribs all weekend!!!)

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Franklin Park, Illinois
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2010

Annetti's has the best pizza in the area. They have been around for years. Don't take my word for it, order the pizza and judge for yourself. They put alot of cheese and ingredients on every pizza. A great pizza.

1 Thank drw2112