“Terrific Pizza, Friendly Service”
Review of Eddie's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Eddie's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 38 Restaurants in North Aurora
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I love pizza. Specifically, I love super thin crispy crust pizza with a deep rich sauce and sausage that has a hint of fennel and that is exactly what i got from Eddie's. So I don't know about any of their other food, but the pizza that they advertise as ultra thin is crispy and has a cracker like crunch.
I am not sure what other reviewers are talking about, but when I arrived on a Wednesday evening around 7:30 there were mostly couples seated at tables with a few guys in the bar area .It was relatively quiet. I had ordered ahead and found a piping hot pizza waiting for me. It was great.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We stopped in here with our teen boys around 9:30 pm after a high school basketball game. We thought we would try something different after the game, what a mistake! The place was more of a bar than a restaurant. The crowd was a bit rough and we watched as two fights almost unfolded. The bar patrons were so drunk, that glasses were being broke all the time. The pizza and service were awful. Some guy in a suit, we think worked there, would pick up the broken glasses but was drinking with all the patrons. We could not wait to get out of there! Shame on you for hanging high school flags in your restaurant! We will never be back!

1  Thank CDDD17
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Worst place ever. It's more of a bar not a restaurant. Great place to sit and drink and watch TV but the food is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered the beef sandwich, it was grizzly, fatty and tough. HORRIBLE. My husband ordered the pizza and it was like gummy cardboard with cheese on it, it was awful!!!! The service is terrible too as you have to go to the bar and pick up your food, they do not wait on you!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say they did not get any tip from us!!!
We will not be going back that is for sure. Also the bathroom was dirty and there was a dead bug in the corner. The restaurant overall is NOT CLEAN.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Small place located in a strip mall..didn't have high hopes for it, but it was recommended by my brother..I ordered the wrong pizza by mistake...who would think that a pizza with all sorts of Mexican toppings (tortilla chips, salsa, etc.) would turn out to be one of my favorites? Yes, my brother is right...Eddie makes good pizza! Sigh!