“Great food and good price”
Review of East China Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
East China Inn
Ranked #11 of 38 Restaurants in North Aurora
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We have tried different meals from the menu and all were delicious. The amount of food for the price is not bad either. We usually have dinner here before going to our monthly support group meeting and we even take out the appetizer platter and bring to our meeting to share.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Have been going to the East China Inn in North Aurora for several years. There is a new looking menu but the quality of the food and the value are still excellent. The service was a little slower this time but it was a server we had never seen before this evening. Everything has been consistent and it would be a shame if it started to slip.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

The food and service at East China Inn in North Aurora are very good. Generous portions. Price for food is a good value. Nice atmosphere. There is a large fish tank that children enjoy looking at.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Use all white meat in sweet and sour chicken. High quality food. We get food to go at least twice a month. Quick and best quality Chinese food around.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have been going to East China Inn for over ten years and today has by far been the worst experience I've ever had. I ordered for take out 15 minutes before I arrived and still had to wait 10 additional minutes inside. The cashier was less than helpful when I inquired about how much longer I would have to be waiting. My beef fried rice also was flavorless this time (possibly no msg?). Very unhappy with the quality that this restaurant has been providing lately. Unfortunately, it only seems to be getting worse.