“Massage? Not so much....” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Massage Envy Spa Northbrook - Willow Festival

Massage Envy Spa Northbrook - Willow Festival
Ranked #6 of 10 things to do in Northbrook
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Massage? Not so much....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have been a member since I moved to the area. I have watch this place devolve from a decent place to get a massage to an experience that can actually feeling angry when you leave. . Now it is a bunch of unprofessional mish mash of massage styles I have never experienced before I've been having massages almost weekly for 25 years. 12of which were in Hawaii, where there are massage therapists everywhere. Very competitive and distinct styles. Not here. One week you can be rubbed by the full length of a males therapist arms and the next time you ll be confused as to the order the strokes, like two on one shoulder 2 on your other shoulder and the 1 switch 3 over here.....now 6 in a completely different part of your body. Very soothing , yes...always a surprise and never good!if you're here visiting splurge and get a resort massage. If no money there is nothing wrong with the little rainbow foot spa. There at least grateful for your business, unlike the snappy little front desk staff.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Ann M

Plainfield, Illinois
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Dissatisfied with service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Good massage, poor front desk service. My husband bought the 150 dollar gift card with the free massage extra gift card. When I tried to use the free massage card it had 0 dollars on it. I found out I could not use it after getting a massage. I had to go to the location where my husband bought it to rectify the situation. I don' t understand why they couldn't figure it out over the phone. I was also disappointed my facial therapist had hands that smelled like smoke. This happened at the shorewood ,il location.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank amy2773
Chicago
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“I Cannot Say Enough Good Things About Massage Envy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2012

I have always been leary of these small massage places until I tried Massage Envy. This operation is extremely professional - beautifully decorated and convenient. The massage therapists are very well trained - I have several favorites here - and they are among the best anywhere. I have a monthly membership and it is extremely reasonable compared to spas in the area. The facility is very clean and comfortable. I highly recommend!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank bab0706
Rockford, Illinois
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“well worth the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012 via mobile

definitely well worth the money.
under 100 dollars for an hour massage with hot rocks. went in there in pain came out feeling great.
it was no problem getting appointment even that late at night.

1 Thank Bazooka-Jeff
Beverly Hills, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kevin is great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

I've had facials and massages here. Kevin is a great masseuse and the facials are great.

Visited May 2012