Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook
US$201
US$180
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsoutdoor poolfront deskenjoyed my stayshuttle driverbreakfast buffetmeeting roomthe hotel is cleanon site restaurantbusiness tripthe hotel offersnorth sidefresh fruitroom servicevery nice staybusiness travelerchicagoramon
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Twitchy employee is twitchy. Very fun experience 10/10 would stay all the time good job. Yay food and beds and excellent service. Employees are very funny and nice. I honestly think that's about it but I can't submit unless I have enough characters.
-Puddles

• Stayed: June 2014
Jhager45, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Puddles! We are very excited you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the hotel and the staff! Thank you for sharing your comments & we look forward to having you visit with us again in the future! Safe travels and enjoy your summer!

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 10 days for business--The staff was friendly and always helpful. The restaurant and bar food were good. Karaoke night was fun! The pool area was nice. This hotel is very well maintained. The only drawback, not much within walking distance. Overall, a great stay!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Jhager45, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are very excited you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Went there for one night on my way back . The rooms are very clean and they have sleep number beds and that makes you relax better . Over all very good . A bit on expensive side if you add all the Chicago taxes on top of hotel price

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the great comments about your stay and the hotel - we are excited you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was just at this hotel in June.... The rooms were very clean, with added aroma therapy packets for use after my busy day.

The pool area is very neat with a tiki bar... plenty of room for guests...

The breakfast was vast and I especially loved the the wide range of fresh fruit..

The staff was great also!!!

Room Tip: I got the King size bed and it was soooo comfy!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Jhager45, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for your great comments! We are excited you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you stay with us again! Enjoy your summer!

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I initially booked a 1 bedroom suite. Upon arrival the room smelled like stale cigarettes. I asked for another room and was put in double which was awkward as I was with my 2 teenagers. The room was on the ground level off of the lobby and elevators. I had to hear all the loud drums walking about all night. Upon checking out the new rooms rate was higher than initially told.

• Stayed: June 2014
Jhager45, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I really apologize for the difficulty you experienced at check-in with your room type and rate. We work hard to go above and beyond, and make sure all of our guests have a memorable and enjoyable experience. I will share your feedback with the team to ensure we do not have a similar situation in the future, and appreciate you sharing your feedback. I hope we will see you again soon and have the opportunity to make up for the concerns of your last stay. Enjoy the rest of your summer!