“Life Saver...Thank you Hilton”
Review of Hilton Northbrook

Hilton Northbrook
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Northbrook
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Hilton to my rescue. My daughter and I were passing through Chicagoland area. Northbrook Hilton to the rescue. Beautiful room. Staff was wonderful. Gorgeous hotel and the cost spot on! Thank you for a place to rest our heads at the last minute too!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
bobmsmith, Director Room Division at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton overnight after seeing a show at Ravinia. We both thought the hotel was outstanding in every element contributing to a pleasant stay. Robert Smith was extremely helpful when we checked-in (map to Ravinia, upgrading our room, calling our room to see if would like to take the shuttle to Ravinia). Robert was one of the best I ever had the pleasure of dealing with. My wife and I said that we would not hesitate staying at this Hilton in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a good review and thank you for all the positive comments..

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and I thought the food was excellent (the breakfast and lunch buffets had LOTS of options and all of the food was great). I found the hotel staff to be very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
bobmsmith, Front Office Manager at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Reviewed 27 June 2014

A once fine hotel has gone to seed. Our rooms were poorly maintained (carpet worn, mold in the bath/shower area) and the cleaning staff apparently doesn't know how to use a vacuum cleaner or pick-up dirty towels (they put face clothes that were soiled and on the floor back on the bathroom skink for use. Unbelievable!) We were disappointed to say the least since we use to use this hotel for business because it was at one time a very fine and well maintained hotel. Age and poor maintenance has taken its toll.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Gary S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us at our hotel. I understand that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your guest room and am deeply disappointed by that. I sincerely apologize for this and assure you that this area is of great importance to us as we ensure the comfort and satisfaction for our guests. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Room had a muggy smell like the rug was just cleaned & wasnt aired out. The linens werent changed out each night. Just wasnt comfortable. Found a spider in my room, not good. My iron didnt work & called to get a new one before i left for meeting. I never got my iron on time. the service desk was rude to me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
bobmsmith, Front Office Manager at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I appreciate your speed in bringing this issue to me and allowing me to follow up with our pest control company, ensuring that you and future guests are taken care of. If I can assist you further, certainly let me know.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stayed at this property for two nights. The hotel property is old and so are the rooms. One of our rooms smelled. The bathroom is very small. The beds are not very comfortable. The towels need to be replaced. It is hard to believe this is the number one hotel in the Northbrook area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
bobmsmith, Front Office Manager at Hilton Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our guest rooms. Our Executive Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience.

We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. We'd love to have you as our guest to ensure you have the best travel experience.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were only there for one night but we loved the hotel. The bed was comfortable, the view from the window was stunning. We upgraded our room so we could get a whirlpool tub and it wasn't that much more expensive and definitely worth it. We got our own AC unit in the room and black out curtains on the windows. We were extremely satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Have a Great summer 2014..

Also consider these accommodations in or near Northbrook
Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook
Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel
Sheraton Chicago Northbrook Hotel
Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook
Embassy Suites North Shore / Deerfield
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Prospect Heights
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 2 in Prospect Heights

Been to Hilton Northbrook? Share your experiences!