“Very welcoming motel”

Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Northlake
Reviewed 23 August 2010

The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FirstRambler
harvard100, General Manager at Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2010

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Northlake O'Hare South for your leisure stay. We are glad you have enjoyed your visit and we thank you for your kind comments about our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Maria Wolanin - General Manager

Reviewed 9 August 2010

Hello I stayed 3 days in the Super 8 in Northlake. The hotel was a comfortable stay, with comfy beds. The room and bathroom was clean. The breakfast that was offered was your standard coffee, juice, tea, yogurt, bagels and pastries. It would have been great if they offered some fruit, otherwise it was really good. The hotel is clean and well maintained, it is close to the airport and about 20minutes driving to downtown chicago. The drive is comfortable and not filled with heavy traffic. There is a burlington coat factory, grocery store and various fast food restaurants within walking distance. The area is primarily industrial, which is safe. There is the Woodfield Mall within short driving distance. The mall is really nice with great shops. There is also an organic grocery store, right across street. The name is whole foods.

If you have a car this hotel is a very good price for your stay. Its great for 2 to 3 nights. The reviews that i have read so far are accurate.

PS. The wifi in the hotel worked really well

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank lovetotravel0202
harvard100, General Manager at Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2010

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for these kind comments and suggestions. I am glad you have been able to enjoy both your stay at Super 8 Northlake and area attractions. We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Maria Wolanin - General Manager

Reviewed 19 July 2010

The room at this hotel was very nice. It was clean and smelled nice. I guess it used to be another brand of hotel. Our keys were for a Comfort Inn and the shuttle vans said Econo Lodge on them. The other Super 8 was closed on the same road I guess they just took over another hotel. Nothing happened while staying here, but I was sure to park my car in front of the lobby to give me some confidence of the night. If I had the choice again I would stay on the other side of the tracks.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jkifer
harvard100, General Manager at Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2010

Thank you for your review. I am glad your stay at the Super 8 Northlake was satisfactory. I will forward your kind comments to our Housekeeping Department staff. Our location is by a main road with many businesses in the area, it proved to us a plus - we are so conveniently close to O'Hare International Airport, shopping centers and other businesses. Currently operating as a Super 8 hotel, we have been under different managements and names. Many customers remember our address, but still associate us with other brands ( to help them ease into transition, we decided to display old name for the time being ). Thank you again for your input, I appreciate you comments. Maria Wolanin - General Manager.

Reviewed 29 June 2010

This hotel is close to the airport but you do not hear the air traffic taking off or landing. The prices are below the other hotels near by and the place is very clean. They have a resturant attached so you dont have to leave to get a meal. This is by far the nicest Super 8 that I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank tristatelaundry
Reviewed 30 May 2010

My stay was very good .
The staff is very helpful and the hotel is very clean and well located.
Walking 5 minutes you have good shopping and place to eat .
Definetely my next business trip im staying there again.
Zeca

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank ZecaCardoso
harvard100, Owner at Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2010

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay at Super 8 Northlake. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your business needs and we look forward to having you stay with us on your future business trips.
Maria Wolanin-General Manager

Reviewed 9 May 2010

My stay at this hotel was very pleasant. The staff was courteous and helpful. The hotel was clean, well maintained and had a nice charm to it. My room was much more than I could have asked for the price that I paid. Having a restaurant on site that offers breakfast, lunch and dinner specials in addition to their very extensive menu (including a Polish Dinner Menu) was a nice and convenient compliment to my stay. Great deal, great service. All around great.... Super 8!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Snake6969
harvard100, Manager at Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2010

Thank you for your comments and your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your thoughts and share this information with our employees. We look forward to serving you in your future stays. Thank you, Super 8 Management.

Reviewed 25 April 2010

On April 8, 2010, I arrived at Super 8, located on 2080 N. Mannheim Rd., Northlake, Illinois 60164. I received a very pleasant surprise as I am not someone who cares for motels very much. The motel is located out of the chaotic lifestyle of a busy city and yet very close to O'Hare Airport. The decor of the lobby was exquisite, exemplyfing the GM's, Maria Wolanin, artistic flair. It had the flair of the Ritz but without the high price tag. The room was not a dead, empty space but one that leaped out at you with warmth when you first opened the door. There was a hair dryer in the bathroom and even an ironing board with iron in the closet. The room was VERY CLEAN and motel staff very cour- teous. The adjoing restaurant had delicious Polish/American cuisine. They even provided their guests with transportation to and from O'Hare Airport. I would like to thank Super 8 Motel, and their staff, for making my 3 day stay so very special.

Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate deeply your kind comments, our hotel and restaurant staff work hard every day to make each and every guest's stay as pleasant and hassle-free as possible. I am glad you were comfortable here and I look forward to accommodating you in the future. Maria Wolanin - General Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Northlake
Regal Inn Chicago-O'hare Airport Franklin Park
Super 8 Chicago/Rosemont/O'hare/SE
Best Western Plus O'Hare International South Hotel
Candlewood Suites Chicago O'Hare
Hampton Inn Chicago-O'Hare International Airport
Best Western Plus Chicago Hillside

Been to Super 8 Chicago Northlake O'Hare South? Share your experiences!