“Lovely staff and cracking food”
Review of Kashmir Paradise - CLOSED

Kashmir Paradise
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Cowdenbeath, United Kingdom
“Lovely staff and cracking food”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I visited this restaurant with 2 of my friends on a Monday night , it was I am sad to say nearly empty . We were welcomed to our seats by the very friendly waitress who made us all feel at home and relaxed . We were recommended to have the £10.95 menu which included poppadoms , a sharing platter for the starter ,main meal ,rice and nan bread of your choice . This we thought was an amazing deal so we all decided to have this and what a good decision it was. After receiving our drinks (lovely Cobra on draught) the feast began . A lovely big platter of Chicken tikka legs , pakora , potato fritters and another chicken breast thing and all were very nice with spicy onions and other dips left over fro our poppadoms .
After a wee breather our main courses arrived alongside our huge delicious nan breads of which we couldn't finish . All in all this is one of the nicest and friendliest Indian restaurants I have ever had the pleasure to visit . Book now , you won't be disappointed and it won't put a huge dent in your wallet either .

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Graeme C

Lochgelly, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“can't wait for next visit”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Was here for works night large table food lovely fresh and tasty service excellent nothing too much trouble great atmosphere felt comfortable sitting chatting enjoying a few drinks after our meal I would say this is encouraged more than discouraged by the owner who was really friendly will certainly be back highly recommended *****

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank alex d
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best indian restaurant by far”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Food was fresh tasty n plentiful, staff polite friendly and attentive.lovely warm welcoming atmosphere found no faults at all wondering if previous reviews were at an entirely different place?? Have eaten from here for over 6 yrs at least both in restaurant and as take away never any complaints :)

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank susan b
Fife
“Not great.”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Went for their buffet on a Sunday night. Will start with the positives - the staff were friendly and efficient. They could not do enough to help us. It was also clean and tidy with a nice atmosphere.

The let-down is the food. The starters were reasonable (except the garlic mushrooms, which had never seen seasoning in their lives) but the main course was a real disappointment. The curries were watery and seemed to have no spice in them at all. It was impossible to tell any difference between those labelled 'mild' and 'hot'. The naan bread was thin and tasteless.
Desserts were the usual.
Save your money.

• Visited November 2013
Cowdenbeath
“Waste of time”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

This is for delivery service.
I recently phoned for delivery and paid by card. I waited over 1 hour then received a call explaining that there chip and pin machine wasn't working. I asked why has it taken over 1hour to tell me this, the reply I was given "I only called 10 minutes ago"
Well sorry mate but times are logged on mobile phones recent calls list these days and don't lie!
Can't stand liars and will never use this over rated restaurant again

• Visited July 2013