“Excellent location”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The location is great (here on business to Scott AFB). There accommodations are nice and there's great value with the free continental breakfast, free food for dinner and complimentary drinks. Would stay here again

• Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We stayed here a couple nights while attending a family function. The hotel is very clean, the staff is very courteous, and we were very pleased with the amenities. The rooms are very nice. We also found that the location right off the interstate was very convenient. We would stay here again. (My only reason for not giving it the full 5 stars is that I learned on checkout that they allow pets. While this may not bother some travelers, I was a little taken aback to encounter dogs in the lobby, elevators, etc.)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Hotel staff was AMAZING! The hotel was very clean and pool areas was nice. Hotel is about 20 minutes from Downtown St. Louis, but it was a straight shot right to downtown. Hotel was right off the interstate and in a very good part of town. Will surely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We recently traveled thru the area and decided to spend the night for sleep. I called a couple places while we pulled in the vicinity and the customer service over the phone surpassed the other hotels which helped make our decision since the representative took the time to offer the best rate. We arrived at 9:30pm and I asked for an upgrade and since we are Drury Gold Key member he graciously assignd us to a 2 room suite. He also reminded us that the pool was open until 10pm so my children could exert some energy. Pool area, lobby and common area very nice and inviting.
We were on the 4th floor and the room was VERY spacious with living room, and bedroom with 2 comfortable queen beeps separated by the bathroom and long hall with fridge, sink, and microwave with counter space. Room was quiet with no noise noted from above or on the side.
A wonderful night stay and will definitely return!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to 1 bedroom which is very spacious
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I stayed at this Drury Inn while I was on a business trip. I woke up with my body completely covered in bed bug bites. After speaking with management, they preceded to tell me I was imagining things. They did however call in an independent company who found that my room was infested. The manager called me at work and asked that I come back to the hotel to sort things out. When I got back to the hotel, they had deactivated my key and only allowed me in my room, accompanied by a male manager, to gather non fabric items. I later caught the manager exiting that room with all of my clothing and belongings by himself. I later had to hand over all of my clothing including my undergarments to this male manager to heat them. Very humiliating. They confiscated my luggage claiming it could not be treated and promised they would reimburse me. That has yet to happen. Management handled this situation horribly! I still have scars from the bites. Don't stay here!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Amy K
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent hotel visit. Please accept my sincere apology that we did not live up to your expectations and you did not enjoy your stay with us. As the new manager at this hotel, I can assure you that your experience and comments have been shared with our team to help improve our service. Our procedure in the case of an infestation is very thorough once confirmed. The room is taken out of service and is not placed back in our inventory until a licensed professional indicates the room has been cleared.

Just as we cannot control whether bed bugs are brought to our hotel, we also want to protect you from taking them home with you, and heat is the recommended treatment. Again, I apologize about the poor communication while treating your room. Input from our valued guests, like you, enables us to improve our product and services and take actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Please know that we treat this matter very seriously, as we always strive to deliver the best service and experience to our guests.

I would like to touch base with you to further discuss your concerns. Please contact the hotel directly and ask for me. Thank you again for your feedback; and I hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in the area.

Kevin Wheeler

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I'm not normally one to submit on-line reviews and comments, but travelers should know about this hotel. I travel a lot for business and stay in all the "5-star" places, but this Drury Inn surpasses them all. It is fairly new, immaculately clean, spacious, QUIET, offers complementary food, drinks and wi-fi, and a staff who treat you like you're family. Everyone from the front desk to food and beverage to housekeeping staff give the feeling that they are truly glad you're their guest. We live only 15 minutes from this location and could have gone 15 minutes the other way to stay in St. Louis for our weekend getaway. We are so glad we chose the Drury in O'Fallon. Besides being a great hotel, there are plenty of nearby restaurants, shopping, an excellent movie theater and even a Starbuck's right next door. We really enjoyed our stay and will return soon.

Room Tip: For couples looking for a quiet retreat, book one of the corner jacuzzi rooms. Ours was on an upper...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2013

OMG!! Love this place!! We got comp drinks and snacks at the bar with a punch card...snack bar you could make a meal out of (hot dogs, nachos, salads, chips, mac n cheese...i mean really!!)....delish and drinks were great, too. this place is beautiful , right off the main drag and the hospitality was superb with everyone being very nice and helpful. pets accepted here. rooms were great and very clean. we will return :-)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon
La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Fallon
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Shiloh / O'Fallon
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#7 of 12 in O'Fallon

Been to Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL? Share your experiences!