“Great Experience”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stayed here while attending a conference that was being held in the same location. The staff here was very courteous and helpful. The property is well maintained. This location is very close to the highway and my room faced the exit, but the building must be well insulated along with good windows, because I didn't hear anything going on out there. Not even the large commercial trucks exiting. It has been a long time since I have stayed at a Drury Inn & Suites and was surprised at the increased level of service along with the quality appearance of the property. If you are traveling to O'Fallon or just staying the night, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 April 2014

If you are traveling through O'Fallon this is a great place to stay. The lobby is beautiful and welcoming. The employee who checked us in was knowledgable and very courteous. The complimentary HappyHour was great. Our room was spacious and very clean. It was very relaxing after a long day on the road!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PamAllyn
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I have always enjoyed my stays at Drury Inns, but I give BIG kudos to the staff here. Everyone that I came across was just super NICE!! From check-in to check-out and every detail in between, they were right there - friendly and helpful. I truly felt that I was an important guest. And, the hotel itself is outstanding as well. Everything is clean and well-maintained. Great breakfast and kickback selections. I had absolutely no issues or complaints.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel this past weekend for a volleyball tournament in St. Louis. The hotel was very busy but the staff was outstanding. Chris, the manager, was a true professional and service oriented. This hotel was a tremendous value. The free breakfast was tasty and the nighttime apps were great.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Drury Hotels are great value, but this hotel went above and beyond my expectations!
We were in for a volleyball tournament in St. Louis. From the moment we checked in and every moment after that we were greeted with friendly service and staff that put every customer first.
This Drury was the friendliest Drury we have been to and the best staff of any hotel I have stayed in. Everyone was helpful and wanted each person to have a great experience. The last time we stayed at a Drury Inn the Kick back included popcorn, chips and beverages. Now the kickback is not just snacks, but could be dinner. Thursday they had chicken tenders, chips and other items, Friday and Saturday they had potatoes, chili, hotdogs, salad, chips and mac and cheese. The eating area was large enough to seat everyone, but also had extra rooms with tables if the regular area filled up. The hotel was very clean, modern and god for the environment. The area around the hotel was safe and was close to a Target, Starbucks, AppleBees and other stores. It did not take us long to get to downtown St. Louis. There is construction on parts of the interstate so plan accordingly. I could go on and on about this hotel. Come and see for yourself! You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: I liked having a room in the middle so we were close to the elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank LakelandLady87
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is one of the best hotels we gave stayed at. With the free meals and drinks the value is excellent. It is a clean hotel and very friendly staff. A big shout out to DJ. He was excellent. Thanks for being such an excellent hotel. We definitely will be back!!!!

Room Tip: Wonderful place to stay
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2014

On arrival at 19.00 local time we got at the reception a voucher for three free drinks a day.
Wonderful.
Unfortunately the "bar" ( a small service counter in the restaurant) is only open from 17.30 till 19.00. There is no way for the staff to serve a drink at other times for the tap is blocked and unlocked via a computer system.
Restaurant is lacking even a minimum of atmosphere.
Most customers are marines or other army personal.
Rooms are clean en quite, but old fashioned.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We appreciate hearing from our guests, as we use your comments to help improve our product and services. I would like to apologize for the situation that occurred. Unfortunately, we only serve alcohol during the 5:30 Kickback which runs from 5:30pm-7pm. I am happy you found our rooms to be comfortable and inviting. It is our goal to exceed our guests' expectations during every stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to O'Fallon. We would love to have your as our guest again!

Kevin W.

Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Fallon
Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon
La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Fallon
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Shiloh / O'Fallon
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#7 of 12 in O'Fallon

Been to Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, IL? Share your experiences!