“So much better than expected”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in O'Fallon
Saint Louis, Missouri
“So much better than expected”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I decided to stay here while making some updates to my home. I had stayed at the property in one of its former incarnations. While the room was standard for a Sleep Inn, the quality of the staff, the comfort of the bedding, and the cleanliness and quiet of the property exceeded my expectations. While this is still a bit of a work in progress, and updates are being made my overall experience was outstanding for the price paid for the room. I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I only stayed one night, after a full day of work and traveling I just wanted to relax, the lady at the desk was very nice and was able to get us checked in quick. Room was very clean and loved the decor. Very easy to relax, bed was very comfortable. Thank you for a pleasant stay

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank NatalieMarie07
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed 9 September 2012

This is a VERY nice property and Gavyn2007 should be ashamed of his review. He probably got mad about something and then rated everything bad. I was hesitant to book the motel after reading his review, but on arrival found a recently-renovated motel that looked and felt fresh. Rooms were lovely, and very clean. Sheets were surprisingly high thread-count and beds comfortable. Service was good. Hot breakfast was delicious.
I actually asked if my room was standard or if I had been upgraded, and was told it was the standard room.
I would recommend any travelers in the area to stay at the Sleep Inn in O'Fallon!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank kjkupiec
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Horrible. Could not accommodate us when asked for a bigger room and the hotel was empty. Left after they charged us for the night and went to country inn and suites. Across the street so much better. Rooms can't accommodate pack mplays. What there pics don't show you is the huge pillars in the rooms. Very small and tight cornered. Good if just a single person is staying not for a family of 3 or 4. Manager would not accommodate us. Calling corporate to complain since manager wouldn't. Will tell family and friends in the area to not recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Gavyn2007
Owensboro
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I had read so many negative reviews on this motel and others in this town I was concerned that I had booked a room in this town. When we got there the clerk was friendly, our room looked exactly like the picture it shows, the whirlpool tub was large and the entire overnight stay was wonderful. The room itself was not huge but it had a chair, wardrobe for clothes, computer desk with chair, frig, microwave, coffee pot. Across the parking lot was a I Hop , I must say the entire motel staff and I Hop employees are all friendly, alot more than most places I have stayed, don't know if it was the town or just happen to run across some friendly people. The motel parking lot was a little dark but it also was late and raining. If anyone is concerned about staying here I believe you will be happy with your stay.
I commented about the reviews I had read and the clerk at the motel said that the motel had been under other ownership and had just been remodeled and there had been problems in the past from what she had heard. It appeared that they had the problems resolved.

Room Tip: the queen bed with whirlpool tub was great ending to a long day after a long drive.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Carole M
North Liberty, Iowa
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Our beds were comfortable and the customer service at check in an check out effcient. It looks like they may have done alot of recent updates to this hotel.Our room did have a sligt oder, that smelled like drywall or construction like smell. The pool area was clean no problems there. The breakfast was adaquate and had a nice selection. I will most likely stay here again

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank erica y
Liberty, Missouri
Reviewed 4 July 2012 via mobile

I was home for a funeral and would usually stay at a local hotel that was full. I called the night before to confirm my dog could be with us during our stay, the front desk staff was extremely polite, the decor was welcoming, they were under construction in the area where the pool was but the room size was awesome, beds were better than one of their top competitors. I loved the shower, it was large enough for 2 people. I had no problems during my stay. I will choose this hotel for my next stay. IHOP is right next door, and a gas station across the grass for those midnight snack needs. I highly recommend this location.

Stayed June 2012, travelled with family