Sleep Inn
US$94
US$109
US$68
US$62
All reviewspriced hotelsbed was comfortableindoor pooljacuzzi tubshower doorfirst floorfree breakfastcomfortable staygreat place to staycheck in was a breezewould definitely stay here againeasy accesshot breakfastquality innst louisihopmotel
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We were visiting for soccer games for our son and found this hotel price very appealing. While I have to admit, I did not find the hotel dirty, it was desperately in need of updating. The room felt very old and worn. It was one of the smaller hotel rooms we have stayed in and felt a bit cramped. Upon arriving, we found that our tv, microwave, and bathroom light all were not working. We called the front desk and they were able to fix all the problems and were very friendly. Overall, I can't say that I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gallactica24
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We picked this place out based on pretty good reviews from Trip Advisor. We liked it. It cost about 1/2 what it would have for us to have stayed across the river in St. Louis or even at some other places in this town. The place reminded me a bit of a Super 8 with relatively small room sizes, but furnished much nicer and we found everything to be nice and clean. They do allow pets to stay. We requested and got a room that pets had not been in.

The bathroom sink was small and it was located in a bit of an odd spot as the shower/bathroom room door swings right by where you stand at the sink, so you have to move anytime someone wants to go to the bathroom or shower. Also no tub which didn't bother us, but have never been at a motel without one. Very big shower.

The pool was a modest size. Our kids loved it and there seemed to be quite a few families there the weekend we stayed. Was relatively quiet with one train coming through about 11, but that was the only time we noticed it.

The breakfast was decent with hot and cold items. Staff was quite nice and generally pretty relaxed.

You get what you pay for and that's the case here, but we got a lot more at this place for the price than I've gotten at other times from other places.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Bobber67
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This seemed to be a fairly new property and was just off Interstate 64. Location is very good for getting to shopping to local restaurants, with easy access onto the highway. Breakfast was varied and hot, with eggs, sausage, waffles and the regular cereals, muffins and Danish. Rooms were not as quite as we had hoped, due to a barking dog in a room down from us, but overall was comfortable and clean. Higher priced hotels were just down the road, next to mall. Stay here and save your money.

Room Tip: pool located on first floor, so noise could be a concern for some travelers
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ishootpar
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed here while traveling to MO and back. I chose this hotel because I never go wrong with Choice Hotels. The reviews were great on here and rightfully so. Kate was working the front desk and she was super!! She was very nice, and helped me with getting change for the vending machine and hooked me up with some toothpaste since I forgot mine. The room was very clean and the bed was wonderful to lay in. Especially since I had been on the road for almost 24 hrs. If back in the area, this will be my first "choice" for a hotel!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Heath J
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We have recently found some newer Sleep Inn locations that provide a level of service similar to Comfort Suites. Same breakfast items, lots of pillows, and pillow top beds. Good selection of O'Fallon restaurants about a mile down the street.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple