“Pretty Darn Good...”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I wanted some Chicago style pizza so my friend stated we had to try this place out. We went there and right away I enjoyed the atmosphere. I ordered the deep dish pizza and a martini. The drink was amazing. The pizza was great as well. I enjoyed every bit of it. The staff was great. They were very friendly and attentive. I enjoyed pretty much everything about the place, except the prices lol. Everything was pricey and if I was an actual resident, this would be an every once in a while type of thing. I would go back for sure just not every visit.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Pizza is excellent, albeit pricey. The best deal is their lunch buffet. Months only is there an assortment of pizzas, but there is also a good variety of other foods, including soup, salad and dessert.

1  Thank pnmbn
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Beggars is one of the fastest growing pizza businesses in Chicagoland. They are known for their generally thick, thin crust pizza piled high with ingredients, but they also have deep dish, stuffed, extra thick (double crust), and extra thin (true thin crust). I worked at this location for eight years, so I can attest that it is a quality operation all-around. They also have very good burgers and chicken sandwiches. The bar area is large with many tvs so it's a good place to watch a game. Not much other than pizza, though, for people who are trying to eat vegetarian.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

When it comes to pizza - Chicago style or other - Beggars has the best in Oak Forest. That said, the rest of the menu is just ok. The burgers are good, the pasta choices not so much. Stick to the pizza and you'll be fine!

1  Thank MrMiller23
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My girlfriend and i got a medium deep dish pizza because it said it was for two to three people.
It was huge and we ended up taking three slices home because we were unable to finish it.
Delicious taste and tremendous value!