“Comfortable atmosphere”

Fox's Oak Lawn Restaurant Tailgators
Reserve with OpenTable
Fox's Oak Lawn Restaurant Tailgators is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 123 Restaurants in Oak Lawn
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Southwest Highway
Description: Welcome to Fox's Restaurant & Pub. Impress your guests! Whether your entertaining clients or family, Fox's beautiful decor and menu selection will satisfy everyone. The menu includes everything from Fox's World Famous thin crust Pizza, Sensational Salads, Hearty Sandwiches, Burgers, Pasta, Top Quality Steaks & Seafood and Fabulous Desserts. Petite portions with smaller prices available on many selections. Always family-friendly, Fox's LOVES Kids so they have their own menu selection that includes a beverage and a scoop of ice cream for $5.99. Fox's bartenders specialize in array of Flavorful Martinis, Margaritas & Frozen favorites. Serving the best Irish coffee this side of the Emerald Coast. The staff at Fox's looks forward to your visit!
Oak Lawn, Illinois
“Comfortable atmosphere”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I live in the area, and Fox's is a great comfortable and cozy restaurant with friendly staff and a nice variety on the menu. They also have wonderful pizza for take out. I've been there several times and have always had good service and a nice meal. Definitely not snobby or pretentious. I think travelers would feel very welcome here. They also have a private room where you can hold parties.

• Visited March 2014

Peoria, Illinois
“Worth Trying”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My wife and I were staying at the Hilton down the street and stopped for dinner. The decor is circa 1980, but well maintained and clean. We could tell immediately that the Fox was a popular place for locals. The servers knew the quests and were friendly. I had perch, my wife had a Cesar salad, both were very good. The soup was excellent as well. We each had a cocktail with dinner and were pleased with our drinks.

The Fox reminds me of a Wisconsin Northwoods super club. Good food, nice bar and friendly atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014
San Diego
“Cozy stop for tired traveler”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I found this place on Trip Advisor knowing we needed to stop for lunch on our trip from San Diego to Danville, IL via Midway Airport. It was perfect! Cold winter day right before Thanksgiving and stopped about 2 p.m. It was cozy - kind of old world - but well kept up with a great menu and the food was just what we needed. Wonderful Italian beef sandwich and a reuben and a nice selection of beer. What a find on a street full of chain restaurants and other kind of dreary places (come to think of it, this place is dreary on the outside and we would have passed it by without the good reviews). Loved it - the waitress couldn't believe we had stopped there and asked how we found it.

• Visited November 2013
Oak Lawn, Illinois
“Good food at good prices”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

It took a little while for a server to get our drink order but, after that short delay, everything was great! The food was nice and hot. Everything seemed right from the oven to our table; no sitting under a heating lamp. I will definitely plan to return in the future.

Visited November 2013
Silver Springs, Florida
“Fun place with good food”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

I dined here twice while in the area. The food was good. I really liked the thin crust pizza and the chicken parmigiana was excellent.

• Visited November 2013