“Pizza Plus”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Small Italian restaurant. Neighborhood gem. Deep-dish and thin crust pizza plus other pastas. Reasonable lunch buffet. Proven winner in our family over the years.
Easy take out as well.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Edwardo's has the best deep dish spinach pizza I've ever had! I used to visit the Skokie location fairly often and was devastated when it closed. Thankfully this location is still open! Honestly, every pizza I have tried from Edwardo's has been delicious and their crust is better than any other deep dish pizza chain in Chicago. If you're in there area definitely give Edwardo's a try, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 2 February 2015 via mobile

Edwardo's manages a very good pizza, largely because of the excellent crust. I and my family like thin crust (they offer deep dish as well) and most pizza restaurants' crust is doughy and too chewy. Edwardo's crust is crisp and light but firm. Excellent. Toppings are first quality. I think this is some
of Chicago's best pizza.

1  Thank Henry F
Reviewed 30 December 2013

This is our absolute FAVORITE place to eat pizza. If we are even close to the area where there is one, we seek it out. This location was just as good as the one in Milwaukee. If you like deep dish pizza, you won't be disappointed. We usually call ahead to get the pizza started so we don't have such a long wait, the deep dish takes longer to bake.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

I highly recommend the stuffed pizzas even though they are expensive. I'd really like to try other things on their menu, but my first choice was so good I go back to it every time. We have never been disappointed with the food. The award-winning stuffed pizzas are out-of-this-world. We always look for coupons in ClipperMagazine since the pizzas are pricey. We usually order two medium pizzas - one All Meat Combo and one Edwardo's Special (the works) and have plenty of leftovers for the rest of the week. Which is good because the total is $44.50 before tax. I feel that adding green olives to the Edwardo's Special really makes that pizza great. We've only ever ordered take out or pick up from Edwardo's so I can't say much about the service, but the inside looks a bit dated. A few times we have waited a long time for delivery and seen the driver pass our apartment and then have to come back so I would recommend pickup.

Been to Edwardo's Natural Pizza? Share your experiences!