“Excellent Deep Dish”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Whenever we want deep dish we order from here--the sausage is really good and I am pick about sausage. The vegetables are sauteed before so they melt in to the cheese. You can either do carry out-or eat in. The services is great and they are very accommodating to families.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Small Italian restaurant. Neighborhood gem. Deep-dish and thin crust pizza plus other pastas. Reasonable lunch buffet. Proven winner in our family over the years.
Easy take out as well.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Edwardo's has the best deep dish spinach pizza I've ever had! I used to visit the Skokie location fairly often and was devastated when it closed. Thankfully this location is still open! Honestly, every pizza I have tried from Edwardo's has been delicious and their crust is better than any other deep dish pizza chain in Chicago. If you're in there area definitely give Edwardo's a try, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 2 February 2015 via mobile

Edwardo's manages a very good pizza, largely because of the excellent crust. I and my family like thin crust (they offer deep dish as well) and most pizza restaurants' crust is doughy and too chewy. Edwardo's crust is crisp and light but firm. Excellent. Toppings are first quality. I think this is some
of Chicago's best pizza.

1  Thank Henry F
Reviewed 30 December 2013

This is our absolute FAVORITE place to eat pizza. If we are even close to the area where there is one, we seek it out. This location was just as good as the one in Milwaukee. If you like deep dish pizza, you won't be disappointed. We usually call ahead to get the pizza started so we don't have such a long wait, the deep dish takes longer to bake.

Been to Edwardo's Natural Pizza? Share your experiences!