“Our usual hang out place”
Review of Mama Thai

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Oak Park, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our usual hang out place”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We eat here at least once every week! Usually weekends when my kitchen is closed! But sometimes during week if I am too busy to cook , they are just a call away, they have your pick up order ready in 15 mins, food is great, service size generous, appetizer great , my son love the shrimp in a blanket, so we are lucky to have this place so closed to home

• Visited May 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“I eat here often”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

On January 02, 2014, my employer moved my job location to Chicago's west side. I have been to Mama Thai's at least 3 times since that date. I have turned 4 of my new coworkers on to Mama Thai's. The food is always fresh and the service is good.
Sonja L. Marshall

Visited February 2014
River Forest, Illinois, USA
“Our go-to Thai place”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is our "neighborhood" Thai place and we order from here all the time. Decent pad Thai. Fast delivery.

Visited October 2013
Oak Park, Illinois
“Great Thai”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

This is my favorite Thai place in the area by far. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I'm not a fan of ALL the dishes. I almost always get the Pad Thai, either chicken or shrimp. Unlike other places, both are cooked well, not dry. Also, the sauce is not too sweet which I have found in some places. I really like it.
I have also had the Mongolian Beef which was great. Had the Beef and Broccoli which I didn't care for.
The egg rolls are also very good. Smaller than your Chinese egg rolls. I think 3 come in an order. Very crunchy and tasty.
The place is a little expensive but good. I order take-out and have also dined in.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank akw942
“Good Thai food and nice experience”
Reviewed 11 October 2012 via mobile

Nice place for Thai food. Menu is good. My favorite is the cashew chicken.
A very neat and clean dinning room. Seating can be tight.
They bring the food as each dish is finished.
Service is friendly and street parking on Madison is generally available.
Overall a pleasure experience and this is my place for Thai food on Oak Park.