“Love the food, did not like the service”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #14 of 140 Restaurants in Oak Park
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I have been eating in Giordanos for years. Of all the Chicago deep dish pizzas, this is my #1 choice.

2 weeks ago, we had a bunch of friends in from California and took them here to sample the delight of deep dish. Trying to call ahead, the staff person was just down right rude. When I arrived, the maitre d was so rude I couldn't believe it. We knew we had 12 people but were hoping a couple of other friends could join us. Asking for the flexibility of seating between 12-15 people was impossible I was told. They needed to know exactly. I asked him is he wanted us and if not, we would leave. he just left me and set up a table for 12.

Not going back. I will order for pick up, but wont go to eat here for a long time.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

pizza was good and hot staff very friendly and helpful and price was in reason. was hungry after see the frank lloyd wright home and it was very close about 100yrd

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Best Chicago style deep dish pizza on the planet. Make sure you plan to take the leftovers with you as there will be some and you will not want to let it go to waste.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

The lady at the Visitor's Center recommended this place. Are we glad we went. We were looking to have Chicago deep dish pizza, since we are from out of state. At lunch they have a special, $5.95 for a 7" pizza with 2 extras and soup or salad. We had a spinich pizza and a sausage and pepperoni pizza. Both were delicious and filling. Great place for pizza.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

We always have to to to this pizza place when we are in Chicago. It's a chain so we've tried several and love them all. We've never eaten at any outside of Chicago though. The first time we ate here my husband said "We can never eat pizza again." He was saying their pizza is so good it ruined all other pizza.