“Gourmet pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The stuff pizza's are well worth the wait. We had four stuff
Pizzas and had to take two boxes back to the hotel.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This was our first stop when we arrived in Chicago (to tour a Frank Lloyd Wright house).
Our server was so friendly. We ordered a pizza to share at first and she kindly told us it would take 40 minutes -which we did not have to spare!- so she suggested a lunch deal which we ordered... a personal size pizza for each of us with a salad and drink. It took half the time and was so very delicious (the salad and the pizza.) This was our first experience with Chicago style deep dish and we were in love. :-)

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I took my family to Chicago for a visit. We visited Giordano's pizza to get some authentic Chicago style pizza. I have to say it was a great Pizza Pie. The Pizza was a deep dish supreme and was cooked to perfection. We did have to wait a while for it to come out because they make them from scratch, but we got appetizers to hold us over and it was well worth the wait. We will visit them again when we are in Chicago.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Had to have Chicago pizza while we were in town and my brother said Giordano's is the place to go. The pizza was excellent. Be prepared to wait as they are not mass produced ahead of time and it took about 45 minutes to get the pizza-well worth the wait. Great place to get pizza while you are in the Chicago area.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I wasn't sure about ordering deep-dish pizza, but it's truly delicious
(And I'm not a pizza guy). Pasta was also quite good. I had initially decided to opt for a Seafood pasta, and we all ended up sharing everything. It's always supercrowded so it's best to reserve well in advance.

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!