“A Sure Winner for Decades in Oak Park”

Winberie's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Winberie's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 142 Restaurants in Oak Park
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Street
Transit: Lake Steet L (Green Line - Oak Park stop) is one block South of the restaurant. Metra (Downtown Oak Park stop) is 1 block South and 4 blocks West of the restaurant.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We have eaten at Winberie's countless times and have never had a bad meal in 28 years. Other restaurants come and go, but we hope this have is here for decades to come. We've taken family and friends and all seem to enjoy the food and atmosphere (Parisian) and good service. They host the main course for a benefit for the local homeless organization and donate the food for over 100 meals.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always recieve great service, and food is delish!!! I usually order for pick up while on lunch, food always ontime and hot when I get there and very welcoming service!! My fav are the mac and cheese with bacon, and the Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwich.....also has bacon!! ;)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have never had a meal here that wasn't great. They have been here many years and I can always count on whatever I order being really good. Winberies is very well run and expect good service and a pleasant atmosphere. I shouldn't be eating the bread they bring when you arrive but it's so delicious I always fall prey to it. Without going into detail i can 100% guarantee a great dining experience.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We had lunch at Winberie's on a very busy Saturday (the annual Wright Plus Housewalk). We arrived at around 1:30pm after the bulk of the lunch crowd was starting to leave but it was still packed and we had to wait about 5 minutes for a table. This restaurant knows how to handle a crowd. Once seated, or order as taken promptly and the food arrived fairly quickly given the crowd. We had a coupon for 50% alcoholic beverages so we enjoyed Fat Tire on tap and a great glass of wine. Winberie's offers separate vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free menus. We really enjoyed our food: the grille honey mustard chicken sandwich and house-made black bean veggie burger. The fries were great too! Next time we are in Oak Park, we will return to Winberie's!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have been going to Winberie's for at least 20 years, they a a staple in Oak Park. Good food and friendly staff, with reasonable prices. Since they opened, a lot of new restaurants have opened close by, so if you're in the area for a few days, you have plenty to choose from. They have a wide ranging menu and lots of great desserts. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.