“So So”
Review of Tilted Kilt

Tilted Kilt
Reviewed 2 October 2013

The food was OK, but it was UFC fight night and it was so loud you could barely talk. The service was decent.
The Fried Chicken was very good, but not good enough to make up for everything else.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

This place was recommended by our hotel for a good place to watch the football games. We had no idea about this place before hand. We had our 2 year old daughter with us.

So the outfits the waitress wear are horrible. Our food was good and the place had TV's everywhere to watch the games. Very good kid's menu and even got real Crayola Crayons. Looking around the place it was pretty dead and no women or families. I really think management needs to rethink the outfits so they can get the female crowds. I love football and have been to many packed sports bars with my daughter and the wait staff dresses nicely.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Great food and atmosphere, brought the boys and they had fun! Walking distance from Holiday Inn, drinks were a little pricey on Saturday but the food is worth every dollar!

Reviewed 24 May 2013

I have been to several Tilted Kilts, and this experience is my last visit!

The price of beers is ridiculous! Almost SIX dollars for a draft? Have these guys not checked out their competition?
The 1/2 off appetizers were 1/2 portion I hope!
I ordered the potato skins and the ENTIRE order was SIX pieces! The original price was $8.00 and if they think anyone is going to re-order that portion they are nuts!
There are much better choices for the money!
Yes 1/4 of the girls have big boobs, but what is with all the tattoos?
Is this a company requirement? It's like a tramp parade in this joint!

The guys next to me were complaining about slow service and their wings looked like that of a pigeon, because if they were from a chicken the poor thing was starved before it was slaughtered.

1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

The food is mediocre at best. The atmosphere, service and drinks are quite good. I've watched a game here and even had a business lunch. They do a pretty good job with making you feel comfortable. I would go back.