“Perfect location!”

Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbrook Terrace
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Hotel is very nice and comfortable. Nicely decorated, free breakfast and right in the middle of fabulous shopping too. The full size refrigerator was great so we could bring leftovers back from meals and reheat in microwave...and the little bar in kitchen area was just like home. Staff went out of their way to answer any questions and were friendly. We were on our annual Christmas shopping trip and this hotel is our new favorite. We will be going back next year!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
GeneralMgr60181, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbrook Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review and we are glad you had a great experience while staying with us.

The Management Team of the Staybridge Suites

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbrook Terrace

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Stayed here for 1 night for business trip. Hotel is located back in a little alcove of office buildings, and was hard to find at night upon arriving, your GPS will get you there though. Front office staff was very friendly upon my arrival. Rooms are standard Staybridge, This property was comparable to other Staybridges I've stayed at. Workout room was tiny with 4 or 5 machines total, and all but one machine was full the morning I wanted to exercise. Breakfast was good, hot and cold items, typical of Staybridge. You can easily access Oakbrook Mall without getting back on the highway, and there is also a Container Store, TJ Maxx, DSW, etc. nearby. Would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank weyes
Jeff F, Manager at Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbrook Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear Weyes,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the hotel. We are glad you found the hotel accommodating and we hope to see you back with us again in the future.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Very nice accommodations, quiet and great breakfast. The amenities were great. Business center and nice fitness area. Breakfast staff was always nice and friendly. Front desk was on target. It's been a long time since I've had this kind of customer service at a hotel.

Room Tip: 1st floor was nice.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Drosto M
Jeff F, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbrook Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear Num1Adam,

It was great to hear that our staff provided such excellent service. We take pride in what we do and we love to hear that our guests have enjoyed their time with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

What a comfortable stay I have had here. I was told this property is up for a remodel, and I sat in my room and thought, really? It is so nice now!!! The bedding is so very comfortable. My room had all the utensils I needed to fix a meal. And I liked the size of the ice cubes the frig makes for you. Granted I have been in other staybridge hotels that have the granite kitchens, large flat screens etc but this place was really nice.
The folks who run it are very caring and even called to check if there was anything else I needed to make my stay more complete. The breakfast, which being around the thanksgiving holiday had more families than a business traveler is used to seeing, was very satisfying even though I had to stand up to eat it!!
I would stay here again in the futre hands down.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We stayed at this property for 5 days. The breakfast in the morning and Social hour at night helped us stay on budget. We had a car so we had to pay for parking $30 to $35 everyday we visited downtown Chicago. It was a great place to stay and it was in a very nice neighborhood. Would stay there again. Just no pool for kids.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The suites are an excellent value for the family traveler. Suite can
be a King size or two double beds. Kitchen is compact and serves
the short term needs. Pretty spacious. Breakfast is okay but the
variety of food is good. Waffle machine but no pancake machine!!!

Room Tip: Couch pulls out to be a double sleeper. Can sleep up to six per suite.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This was my first time to stay at Staybridge Suites; and I was favorably impressed, overall. The price quoted, condition of the room/efficiency suite, afternoon social hour and meals provided were wonderful. My only disappointment was the barking dog across the hall for both nights I was there. I always ask to not be placed near animals/pets, which was ignored for the first time. This chain advertises "pet friendly", so beware. My entreaty to be moved was not acted upon. Instead, I was placated with 15,000 bonus points whiuch did not get me a free night as the front desk manager told me it would.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Louise2162013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites
Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites
#1 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Courtyard Chicago Oakbrook Terrace
Courtyard Chicago Oakbrook Terra...
#3 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace
Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace
#4 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Doubletree Hotel Chicago Oak Brook

Been to Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbrook Terrace? Share your experiences!