“Just Made It:”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2014

After a stressful day, hungry for some comfort food.
We arrived 40 minutes before the kitchen closed and
requested a table in a quiet area. Were kindly given
a table off in a corner. Since neither of us were
"starving," we asked to share an order which was
kindly accommodated. The special of the day
was more than adequate for both of us, since
Maggiano's dinners are usually quite large.
Just what we needed after the day we had.
Have yet to find a Maggiano's, no matter the city,
that does not provide quality dining.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

My wife and I had dinner at Maggiano's in Old orchard Illinois
4999 Old Orchard Ctr.
Ramona the server was great with service and answers to the menu and the pricing of their foods .
The Meal was exquisite the flavor of the foods reminded my wife of her mother and grand mothers kitchen when she was younger and brought back many memories .
We had a pleasant atmosphere with old world ambiance and great food and service .
We had dinner the following day with their two for one pricing and the food was perfect both meals .
I am sure if you try it you will go back again .
Jerry Lease

Reviewed 10 January 2014

This visit was a celebration by our family of five of my son's 21st birthday. Even though it was prime time on a very busy Saturday night, we were seated at the type of table and location we requested right at the time of our reservation. The service was excellent, the food was great and the atmosphere was perfect for a birthday party. At the end of the meal, our waiter brought us a desert sampler ($12.50 on the menu) courtesy of Maggiano's, we all sang "Happy Birthday" and a good time was had by all. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Saturday night at Maggiano's was packed with patrons. We had a 5:45 reservation and still had to wait 1/2 hour, but after eating there, we wonder why we didn't just walk out. Our waitperson was extremely attentive to our party of 4 once we were seated. The menu is pretty standard Italian fare, heavy on the pasta. We ordered a variety of dishes: eggplant parmesan (soggy); linguini with clams and white sauce (clams were over-cooked and tough), and chicken marsala (mushrooms were burned). The eggplant entree came with a "freebie" to take home; we ordered the lasagna. The olive oil for the bread tasted almost rancid.

We were quite disappointed, to say the least. Would we return to give this restaurant another chance when it wasn't so busy? No way!

2  Thank Travelingmaven
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

They have never done wrong to me here. I've been to this location many times but Ive never written a review and thought it was finally time to write one. I've had the spaghetti for cheese ravioli in the baked ziti which are always my favorites they have some great specials like the buy one get one to take home which is truly the best special of any restaurant services usually pretty good sometimes a little slow but never bad the quality is always what you'd expect I highly recommend this place if you want some comfort Italian food. This location is very busy so reservations are highly recommended although if you go for lunch it's not too bad.