Check in was a breeze. Location is perfectly central to the 'burbs and shopping. It's set back from the highway so there is no traffic noise. Price point was the best part of the stay. Thank You CY; your beds are more comfortable than my downtown hotel.
Let's take note however. While the bathrooms were very clean, their towels were a joke. Must have picked up a left over batch from Cost Co. Breakfast: This bistro style is my nightmare! It might like good on paper, but not in my reality. The people working the prep line are the same people working the desk or any other place in the hotel. It gives new meaning to wearing lots of hats. Now they include a chef's hat! They just are not the best cooks on the planet. But that's just me. My travel companion loves the bistro because she is a light breakfast eater and really just wants a piece of fruit and toast. For now let's put bistro aside. The hotel is laid out weird. It is a long walk to the lobby with no short cuts. I will, however, be the first person to admit I need the exercise! Still, all in all I would stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Chicago Oakbrook Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace Hotel Oakbrook Terrace
- Courtyard Oakbrook Terrace
- Oakbrook Terrace Courtyard
- Oakbrook Terrace Marriott