Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$146
Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace(Oakbrook Terrace)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$195
LeMeridien.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$152
US$142
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

1,095 results
All reviewslarge bathroomdrury laneoak brookliving roomgreat hotelbreakfast buffet isfront desk staffwestern suburbsflat screenfitness centerhome away from homeright next doorbusiness tripeasy accesshot tubenjoyed my stayparking lot
Reviewed 28 March 2008

I would like to say what a wonderful stay we had at the Hilton Suites. A very nice room for the price.We had the breakfast package with our stay, it included Scrambled Eggs,Bacon,Grits,Pancakes and assorted pastries along with juices and coffee. The room was very nice with all the amenities you need.We chose this hotel because of its closeness to the Drury Lane Theate, Which is a short walk across the parking lot. Everything was great, The staff was A++and very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drw2112
Reviewed 24 March 2008

I just came back from Chicago; the Hilton Suites is superb!
The suite is spacious and clean. There was daily cleaning service. We stayed on the top floor (10) and when lying down on the fabulously comfortable bed, we had an amazing sky view. We rented a car at the airport and it was about a 20 minute short drive to the hotel. Parking is free and always available. The room has a cool clock radio that allows you to plug in your mp3 player and also access news, sports, and pop stations with the touch of a button. To access internet service in your room there is a charge of $1.95 for one hour and $7.95 for 24 hours. The pool and whirlpool is great and was never crowded. The "gym" consisted of about three treadmills and a step climbing machine. No free weights or upper body machines. The hotel is located by Oakbrook Outlet Mall and finding nearby stores and places to eat was not a problem. The hotel has a convenient touchquest screen located next to the pool area that lets you access points of interest in Oakbrook and downtown Chicago. You can print out (free) directions and information to tourist attractions, shopping areas, restaurants, etc. You can also print out your flight confirmations. The only bad thing about the hotel was the dim lights in the room. The hotel believes in saving energy which is a good thing I suppose :-) You can not go wrong staying at this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank cosimms
Reviewed 28 December 2007

This hotel was above and beyond our expectations. The people that work there, in all positions, were courteous and friendly. The breakfast buffet was nice, although the eggs were questionable but a lot of fresh fruit, croissants, and other items available made up for the eggs. The room was unbelievable. We had an executive conference room suite so it was quite large and was kept very clean by the housekeeping staff for the 3 days we were there. The pool and hot tub were nice also and helped us forget we were in 15 degree weather with 50mph winds! All in all it was a great experience and we will definitely spend another Christmas there!

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2007

I stayed at the Hilton Suites in Oakbrook the nights of November 6th and 7th for business. The entrance to the hotel is beautiful and the staff is friendly. It definately has the Hilton touch. We tried to check in early but the rooms were not available, no worries they took our bags and we went shopping and out for lunch. When we returned the rooms were ready and we heading up to them.
The rooms are spacious [being suites of course] but I must say these rooms are very generous with space. The couch was a little scary and my fellow co-workers agreed, so stay off of the couches. The beds are comfy and the bathroom is great! They should probably add more lighting in the bathroom for it seemed dim. Overall the room was acceptable.
We ate breakfast at the American Grill, one morning off of the buffett and the other morning off of the menu. The buffett is a little pricey so choose the menu unless you are a big eater.
Overall very good experience at this hotel and it was really quiet and peacefull. I didn't get a chance to try out the pool or fitness center but it looked nice. Also, there is a nice relaxing bar in the lobby.
You can contact me with any questions!

Stayed: November 2007
Reviewed 5 November 2007

I booked two suites via Priceline bidding for $46/night and that price provided amazing value for this property.

Check-in was smooth and the lobby/first floor was very clean. I had sent in a request for a king/non-smoking room which was waiting for me on arrival.

The rooms are spacious and pretty clean. Where the carpet meets some bathroom tile, it was torn and pulled up a bit and the cushions on the sofabed looked dirty and worn but otherwise the room appeared in excellent condition. The bathroom features a separate shower and tub and a large counter top. One day I returned to my room after breakfast while the maid was there and they mop the floor daily as well as vacuum every inch of the room as well. The toiletries are top notch featuring a line from Crabtree & Evelyn in case you forgot anything at home (I did).

There are two doors in the bedroom (one leading to the "living room" and the other leading to the bathroom) so closing both doors leaves you with the impression you are in a true bedroom. The bed was very comfortable as well. My only complaint about the bedroom is the TV did not have a sleep timer (that I could find) as I like to fall asleep to the TV but after long days of business, it proved not to be a problem for me!

The hotel bar allows smoking which did not create an enjoyable atmosphere but not much I could do there. The breakfast selection was pretty good.

I needed a taxi for early on a Sunday morning to bring me to the airport and the front desk made all the arrangements. Also, they have a couple of kiosks for airline check-in, etc. which came in handy instead of searching for a printer or requesting the front desk to check-in for me.

Overall, very good stay with just the few minor blemishes but I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled on business