“Most Relaxing Stay”

Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites
Wickliffe, Ohio
“Most Relaxing Stay”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is the second time that I have stayed at this hotel. And when I am in the Chicago area this is the only hotel that I will stay at.
The hotel is very clean. The rooms are spacious, clean and very confortable, and quiet.
The staff at the front desk, bar, and restruant were very helpful and very polite.
I would like to especially like to thank Pat and Clarinda at the front desk. They went out of their way to make my stay the best possible.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Roger E

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Korean first
Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I booked two rooms at a last minute due to a funeral. There were other hotels in the area and they were not rated as high as this one and I had stayed in a Hilton before. I wanted to make sure I got the two rooms as close together so I called the reservation desk. The clerk was very friendly and helpful and matched the price I had found on line. When we checked in, the front desk clerk informed me they didn't have two rooms side by side, but she found two rooms that were only separated by a few rooms. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The fitness center was awesome. Six treadmills, numerous ellipticals, and numerous bikes plus a free weight area. Each treadmill has its own TV. If you didn't bring head phones, you can borrow some from the front desk. We ate breakfast in the morning and decided on the buffet. You can order off the menu but most of the items can be found on the buffet. All in all, this stay was the best I have experienced in a long time.

Detroit, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Good location outside of downtown Chicago. Liked the area that you could do a lot right near the hotel. I enjoyed my workout each morning. I would recommend hotel to others. Room which was a suite accommodated three of us very comfortably.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Zionsville, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Besides maybe needing an update on the room furniture, It was a nice quiet hotel despite it being sold out. Slept really good. Rooms were bigger than an Embassy Suite room, which is where we usually stay but it was booked. Will stay there in the future. Just wish we could of had a free breakfast.

Trenton, United States
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The entire staff was excellent! We took the shuttle to a restuant - we mentioned to the driver we were celebrating my wife's birthday. Whe we returned to the hotel - she had a bottle of wine and strawberrys. Excellent touch!

1 Thank Thomas W
Dodgeville, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was staying in the area for business and arrived late following a business meeting. The original room I had booked was not available and Hilton provided me with an upgrade to a nicer room. Everything was ready upon my arrival so check in was quick so I could get some sleep before leaving early. The breakfast was very good. plenty of selection and great food quality.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

United States
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Wonderful place for a weekend stay, especially if you're not wanting to spend the extra money for a pricey hotel in downtown Chicago. We stayed here so we could take advantage of the great shopping in Oakbrook, then spend another day in Chicago. Less expensive way to vacation in Chi-town. You can rent a car or utilize other means of transportation to get to the city, but Oakbrook also has its own atrractions. Hotel was very clean, modern, and quiet. Excellent and reasonably priced restaurant too. I'd suggest a two-room suite which was fantastic for more than two people at a very good price. I'll definitetly be back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago / Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago / Oakb...
#2 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
The Drake Hotel - Oak Brook
The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus
Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard
Doubletree Hotel Chicago Oak Brook
Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center

Been to Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites? Share your experiences!