US$146
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$67
Motel 6
Le Meridien Chicago - Oakbrook Center(Oak Brook)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$195
  • Restaurant
US$152
US$142
1,092 results
All reviewslarge bathroomdrury laneoak brookliving roomgreat hotelbreakfast buffet isfront desk staffwestern suburbsflat screenfitness centerhome away from homeright next doorbusiness tripeasy accesshot tuboakbrook mallenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 3 November 2009

I think what is lacking is the personal touch that staff needs to offer to the hotel guests. They just need to be more personable each and every time they see a guest walk by the front desk. This may not be so true with the staff during the day shift probably because there could be a lot of managers around.
Leaving for my work at 5.45am I could not find a decent cup of coffee besides the instant coffee that comes out the machine in the restaurant.
This week I was informed abou Room 1002 where I was told that I could get beverages and snacks at any time of the day. I tried to do that, but found that there was a bowl of snacks that seemed to be there for a while. The followin day the same snack bowl with the same snack with exact the same qty from the previous day... There is room for improvement in this area.
One night I could not find a parking space at night after a long day at work. Seems there was some function that was going on next door and most of the parking spaces were occupied by the guests from over there. I know for a fact that the hotel was not at full 100% capacity occupied. There needs to be some priority given to the hotel guests for parking.
But overall, I am comfortable in my room and Ilike staying here.

1  Thank nshinde
Reviewed 24 October 2009

I've stayed at this hotel for six months for a client engagement. The business suites are ideally suited for a regular traveller - the office and bedroom are physically separated by doors, and each room has its own sink and tv. In addition, staff member Pat Jacobs makes this spansive hotel feel as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 19 October 2009

Just returned from our 4th or 5th stay here this year. The rooms are spacious 2 room suites and are very clean and well appointed. The breakfasts are good and the bar is comfortable and has a good selection. But most of all, the staff are just wonderful. Very attentive, friendly, and just really make the place special. Sure, it's not the least expensive place to stay in the area, but it's really worth it.

Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2009

I've been traveling about 12 years--checking in on Mondays and checking out on Fridays. I always am looking for quiet, clean, and friendly places where I feel like I am at home (well) closed to home.

I've have stayed at Hilton Chicago/Oakbrook fall of 2008 thru May this year and came back because they have wonderful staff who are very friendly and always smile as you come in to the property. I especially got to know Ms. Pat Jacobs and Kelly, I think, at the front desk...Ms Jacobs and I share with my beautiful grandbaby pics and stories...and yes...at the restaurant...Waja...she smiles all the time how pleasant she is.

The food at the restaurant is great and the rooms are always clean. They try to set aside a room that is my favorite every week AND YES- the workout room has been revamped and improved! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACE TO STAY WHEN POSSIBLE! STAFFS ARE JUST GREAT!

Reviewed 13 October 2009

I truly enjoyed staying at this hotel. It was very quiet, clean comfortable and the King Executive Suite was the right size for us to comfortably stay for 3 nights. I wish I could have stayed a couple more days. The workout room was awesome also.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple