“Excellent B&B - a great find!”

and 1 more site!
Newditch Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Felton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 August 2012

A lucky find! I needed a reasonably priced over night stay by Bristol Airport. A great price, fantastic room, very comfortable bed and brill breakfast. Friendly and welcoming family and a free airport transfer. They also had no problem with me arriving at 11:00pm. Highly recommended, will be using in future.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Excellent B&B run by a lovely friendly family.
Accommodation is excellent which consists of a self contained converted barn unit rather than just a room in someone’s house like most B&B’s – you get your own front door, Lounge inc full size TV , bedroom on a mezzanine floor and separate shower with W/C – all being spotlessly clean and the room / location very quiet.
Bed was extremely comfortable, shower hot and powerful, tea and coffee facilities are also provided in the room.
We made use of their onsite parking during we were away on holiday and we were also dropped off and picked up from the airport very punctually by the B&B owners.
In the morning we were provided with a fantastic cooked breakfast.
Honestly – you can’t go wrong with this place.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pot1
Reviewed 20 May 2012

We have been very lucky to find Newditch. Nice large room, all one can expect from a B&B was there.
We'll come back without hesitation .

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blueseaspz
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We could not wished to have a better nights sleep, service to and from the airport and Breakfast! how friendly and easy! Next time we will come early just to spend time with the family and relax! a great start and finish to our Holiday, Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gilly C
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I cannot recommend this B&B highly enough. I had the pleasure of staying here for 5 months whilst working in the Bristol area and found Penny and her family couldn't do enough to make my stay as pleasurable as possible. The accommodation was excellent. Newditch B&B comprises of several separate chalet type rooms, which offer a level of privacy not normally associated with B&B's. The rooms were duplex with a living room and toilet/shower room on the ground floor and the bedroom upstairs. This meant that one did not have to sit on the bed whilst relaxing or watching TV. Penny is a great host and has a great sense of humour. Whilst I never needed to avail of the facility, Penny and her family run a collection and dropoff service to the airport for her guests at any time requested. Thanks for the great stay Penny... I wish you well and hope to see you again in the future should I need to stay in the Bristol area again. I have no hestitation in giving Newditch top marks. Dave (Ireland)

Room Tip: No tips needed. All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Dave F
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Stayed at this B&B for a night with my family including my two young sons. The room was quite spacious in that we had the top floor double bed and th kids were down below in bunk beds.

There were tea and coffee making facilities (with Easter bunnies for the kids), wi fi, nice little bathroom with a good showr and lots of lively hot water.

The beds were really comfortable and the boys slept really well.

Breakfast was superb, cooked exactly how each of us like it and there was plenty of variety and good portions. Penny told us that the eggs were from her hens and the bacon (which was delicious) was from a nearby farm.

I was then very happily surprised when coming to pay the bill.

Lovely place to stay and would recommend to families who need a comfortable bed for the night.

In a word, lovely.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank skyscully
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Well I'm still at Newditch Farm but heading to the airport soon. So I'll take advantage of their excellent wifi connection and write a wee review :)
From my 1st phone call to breakfast this morning, everything about this place is easy.. Penny gave me the info I needed to get here (take the Bristol Flyer bus from the train station to the airport) and she picked me up as soon as I arrived.
Accommodation is in nice little self contained rooms, separate from the main farm house, so you get a degree of privacy not experienced in some other B&Bs. Very nice units, warm and comfortable.
Breakfast is worth a huge portion of the price in itself, lovely home cooking and a choice of whatever you want. Just waiting for my return trip to the airport now which they provide free of charge and as it's only 2 mins from the airport no need to rush.
I don't have a car but I believe that parking is free while you are away if you have stayed at the B&B, which is a very good deal.
Overall a pleasent and relaxing start to my trip....
Thanks...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank CornishCarlos
Also consider these accommodations in or near Felton
Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport
Forge Accommodation
Forge Accommodation
#1 of 2 in Lulsgate Bottom
Beechwood accommodation

Been to Newditch Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!