The Airport Tavern
US$57
US$117
US$108
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Bristol South(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$112
US$52
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I cannot even begin to imagine how this can be still up and running. It escapes my comprehension how they get away with it all with so much competition in business nowadays.
Our car was damaged when we returned from holidays and any attempts of making good failed.
No customer service, no basic communication skills from the staff, plenty of cigarette butts in the stinky 'office' of a portacabin!
One advice - stay well clear. It may seem like a good deal but now I would not leave my dirty socks in their posession, let alone my car!!
Cowboy traders!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank JoannaGi
Reviewed 11 July 2013

When we arrived I noticed there was glass on the floor at the entrance to car park...brought it to one of the guys working there attention...you think they moved it straight away...did they hell, god knows how long it stayed there for!
It gets worse..arriving home at 3am we were informed that my passenger window had dropped completely, we had a two hour drive in front of us with a two year old son in the back. They made no attempt to fix while away and left it completely open (I am surprised the car was not damaged from vandals!) I can not understand their lack of care or courtesy to fix or even get in contact with us while on holiday.
As we arrived so late the manager was not available, and no attempt was made to help us fix the window. Thank god for blanket in the boot. On ringing the company this morning, the guy called 'John' was very rude, denied it was one of their drivers and even slammed the phone down on me. I am not sure where we stand legally but will be looking into further. WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!!!! BEWARE!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank James R
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Been using this firm for many years purely for the convenience but ENOUGH is ENOUGH now.We Been using this firm for many years but now ENOUGH is ENOUGH .We cannot tolerate another trip in that filthy shed of a bus which always stinks of smoke.I ve seen better ones on a building site .The so called office has to be seen to be believed and it takes your breath away as you enter.
Clearly the owners take no pride in the image of their business as long as they are taking the money and I just dread to think what foreign visitors think .Such a contrast to the immaculate fresh smelling transfer buses in Spain.So shame on you Airport Tavern for treating your customers so shabilly (just like your facilities) It doesn't take a lot to be clean, does it? Anyway we'' re booking with a rival firm next time .Despite all the negative reviews you may still wish to use this company just to see the infamous bus but PLEASE please (my last tip).........DONT WEAR WHITE!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank victorwelshdrew
Reviewed 27 May 2013

The man in charge of the carpark was initially quite rude and then could not accept card payment as the machine was broken; we had to get cash from the restaurant so that we could pay him. When we arrived in the bar to check in the diary was at the wrong page so there was initial confusion and no record of our stay - we had to point out that the member of staff was looking at the wrong date! After going to bed as we had an early start in the morning we were disturbed by staff as our 'on-suite' room had been double booked and I think we were expected to move rooms - we did not! The only good thing was that at least the bedroom door lock worked. Noise from the bar and staff kept us awake until the early hours of the morning and then when we finally fell asleep a car alarm went off under the bedroom window which no-one was able to stop -one of the most dreadfull experiences ever and my dog had better treatment in the kennels. I am glad I did not leave a decent car in the very rough carpark.

Room Tip: Dont stay here!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank p b
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Only wanted to stay 1 night as we were flying early morning but the noise coming from the bar was soloud we did not get any sleep at all and most of the noise was from the staff playing very loud music. I would not recommend this hotel but parking is safe but very untidy

• Stayed: May 2013