“More than just pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Good full menu of Italian food. I can see why this is a local fav.

There are newer reviews for Alfano's

Reviewed 13 May 2012

Our first restaurant where we ate in Oregon, Ill. Very good pizza for my husband while I had excellent pasta, friendly service as well as reasonable prices. Apparently a local place, when we left, parking lot was full. Great find - across the street in the park was another sculpture.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

The pizza at Alfono's is my favorite!!! The crust is thin, yet soft and buttery in flavor. I also love to order their eggplant parmesan -it is by far the best place for this dish. They are always crazy busy when we come in the the main dining room is very, very noisy. They do a ton of take out business here and the kitchen is always hopping to keep up. Great food, good service, but noisy place.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

We live in the area and go to eat here at least once a month. Their lasagna is the best! I always compare other Italian places to Alfanos.
They have a great tasting sweet sauce.

Reviewed 10 October 2011

Alfano's had the BEST pizza EVER!!! The stuffed pizza one of my all-time favorite foods. All their food is good. The decor is a little odd, but entertaining.