“Nice place, good food and good prices”
Review of Alfano's

Alfano's
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Oregon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
IL
“Nice place, good food and good prices”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

It was conveniently located to where we were staying. Service was great and our server was nice/friendly.

We had a good pizza and shared a salad and it tasted good and was very reasonably priced.

Visited October 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Good pizza”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We were only here to pick up a pizza, but we were happy to have discovered Alfano's. They are not afraid to layer on the cheese, so if you like your pizza with a lot of cheese, this is the place to go. I also liked the flavorful sauce. I'm not a fan of thick crust, so I was pleasantly surprised with the regular crust. Not too thick and not too thin. The employees were also very friendly, and I'm pretty sure one man we encountered was the owner or manager, and he was friendly and efficient. We were staying at White Pines State Park about 8 miles away, and the pizza was still piping hot when we returned to our cabin.

Visited May 2013
Oregon, Illinois
“It is just fine”
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Nothing great, nothing bad. I recommend the pizza over anything else. The atmosphere is casual and can be enjoyed by all

Visited November 2012
Streator, Illinois
“amazing lasagna”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

We went here after attending the Stronghold Olde English Faire. I ordered a pizza which was great but tried a bite of the lasagna and this is what pushed me over. Never in my life have I had lasagna as creamy as this one. The ricotta cheese seems to be mixed with something that makes it extra creamy and smooth. Neat little joint and I look forward to trying it again.

• Visited October 2012
Rock Falls, Illinois
“Great Place”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Great food and atmosphere. Owners are very nice. Also, do pay attention to the oregoncritic reviews as he is the owner's son at Maxson Manor and Father and Son Pizza and he is wrongfully giving a negative review of Alfano's.

• Visited October 2012