“nice show”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2013

very good food, but portion sizes have diminished over the years. The show is pretty good, but it really depends on who your chef is. the more you interact, the better things get.

1  Thank T P

Reviewed 5 August 2012

We LOVE Fuji Steakhouse! We've been going here for at least 18 years. The food is always very fresh and delicious. The chefs are always entertaining, too. The food is expensive, but you get what you pay for. Husband enjoys the sushi...alifornia roll I think? Our drinks are never empty, and the service is friendly. It's almost "hidden" in a strip mall, I'm sure many locals don't even know it's there. My favorite is the terryaki steak. Husband and kids like that as well as the chicken. The meals come with a salad that has an amazing ginger dressing, broth soup, shrimp appetizer, veggies, sprouts, and rice. We can't get enough of their rice, and always order extra so we have some to bring home.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

It is not easy to find a good sushi place you can trust. I was doing shopping with my wife when we discover this restaurant. We like sushi a lot! It was one of the best sushi I ever had in Chicago area. The service was good and the price very resonable. Since we just drive to Orland Park to have a sushi and we are never disapointed. You must check out!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Fuji has been in Orland Park for quite some time and was well known for its Habachi fare.
Not until James, their sushi chef arrived did the sushi distinguish itself. My wife and i go almost every Friday. We sit at the bar; service is quicker. Their Maki rolls are excellent
and new every week. The fish is fresh and the flavors mouth watering. James will
customize your sushi to your taste. Prices are very reasonable even with a couple of bottles of Nigori Cold Saki. There are good sushi places downtown but at those prices why go.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

We celebrated a family member's birthday. Pretty small restaurant, not much room between each tables. The cook did an excellent job entertaining us. The food and drinks were average, nothing to rave about. This place did not woo me.