“My First Time”
Review of Bakers Square

Bakers Square
Ranked #83 of 223 Restaurants in Orland Park
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I love the place my boyfriend took me for my first time the waitress was really nice took our orders . place was very quiet lovely place and the pies are great.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Baker Square is a restaurant that is almost like family to me. My family and I go there a lot. I just went last week and I had my favorite pie. It is their seasonal peppermint pie! It's literally the best pie I've ever had! I am very big on pie, and it's one of my favorite desserts. Baker Square really has great pies. I recommend going to try Baker Square out. I find myself getting the grown-up grilled cheese. I usually go to the location in Libertyville.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

The Baker's Square in Orland Park on Harlem is awful. The service is poor and the restaurant is dirty, We live near this Baker's Square and travel much farther to dine at another Baker's Square.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

There isn't a pie we've run into that we don't like at Baker's Square. This is our families yearly stop for all pies served at our Thanksgiving table. Now we see that there is a scrumptious new offering, Salty Hog Pie (layers of fluffy whipped cream, their famous rich French Silk pie filling, moist chocolate cake, salted caramel and roasted almonds, in a flaky pie crust, topped with roasted almonds and caramel drizzle and yes... its also topped with a slice of candied bacon. O.M.G.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed my breakfast at Baker Square in Orland Park. We were warmly greeted when we arrived, seated promptly and our beverage orders were taken. I had the "Four Square" breakfast consisting of French toast, two eggs over easy, sausage and hash browns. My breakfast was delicious and my cousin and aunt enjoyed their meals as well. My cousin also order a slice of one of their delicious pies to go.

The restaurant was clean and the staff very friendly and the service was excellent. A manager also stopped by to make sure we enjoyed our meal. I look forward to returning during my next visit to Orland Park.