“Go somewhere else”

Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 206 Restaurants in Orland Park
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Schererville, Indiana
“Go somewhere else”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

A friend and I decided to stop for a quick drink before heading out to a movie. Because I had visited the Rock Bottom in Indy several times, we decided to drop into the bar here. We attempted several times to get the attention of the waitress we thought was responsible for our table. It seemed she more than went out of her way to ignore us. We waited more than ten minutes and finally walked out. If they do this horrible a job for a simple drink, one wonders what the service is like in the restaurant. Go across the street to Champs. Great bar, friendly bartender and amiable atmosphere.

Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
We're very sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience at our restaurant, and please know that we've passed along your feedback to our management team in order to address the problems you encountered. If you're interested in speaking to someone about your visit, please email your contact information to rbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and we'll have a manager follow up with you. We thank you kindly for your business and for your feedback.

Payson, Arizona
“Bad service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

We visited RB December 10th at about 8PM for dinner and sat in the bar area in a booth. We were ignored by the servers for 10 minutes. My husband complained to the hostess and someone came to take our order. Our apps took so long we didn't bother with entrees.

We live in Arizona and were visiting family in the area. We used to enjoy RB when we lived in Chicago and were expecting a tasty meal and good beer after a loooong travel day. We were disappointed we wasted our precious vacation time at RB as there are so many great restaurants in and around Chicago.

• Visited December 2013
Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
I am truly sorry that you did not receive the hospitality you should have on your recent visit to Rock Bottom. I will be sure to share this information with our management team so that they are aware of your experience and take the appropriate steps to prevent this from happening again. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please email me at rbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and I will be in touch.
midwest
“Menu didn't describe well”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

The menu should explain if the shrimp are breaded or not! Ruined the meal because the shrimp came out breaded and did not taste very good at all!

• Visited December 2013
Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience at Rock Bottom. Please know that it is never our intention to mislead our guests about what they order. I will be sure to share this information with our menu team in order to address the issue you mentioned before our next menu print. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please email me at rbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and i will be in touch.
Sao Paulo, SP
“Nice spot to watch football”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

I've been visiting Rock Bottom during a Bears game. The atmosphere was amazing, as well as the finger food. Good chicken quesadillas and one of the best buffalo wings I've ever tried, and that are good companions to the local brewed beer.

Silicon Valley, CA
“Cask conditioned beer didn't seem too real”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

I went early Saturday evening and the place was crowded with a long wait for a table to eat. I sat in the bar area and ordered a cask conditioned beer. It was brown ale and was served at a good temperature and without excess gas. In short it was tasty and very drinkable. I didn’t like anything on the bar menu so I chose to eat elsewhere. But I had a second beer before leaving. This time the beer was very cold and fizzy. I asked the waitress to confirm it was the same beer. She said it was and the reason the first beer was different was because it was the first one poured that day.

Well, that is bad bar management because the bar staff should pour through the beer when they start serving (fortunately for me it was not off). The cask conditioned beer which they served to me second was too cold and too fizzy. I wouldn’t recommend it if you are seeking real ale.

(My review on the quality of food refers to the quality of the beer.)

• Visited November 2013