“You get exactly what you expect..”

Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 206 Restaurants in Orland Park
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
CHicago
“You get exactly what you expect..”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The place reminds me of Bennigan's. Solid food. No surprises, good or bad. Prices are OK. The varied menu meets everyone's needs. If you're hungry and not interested in bells and whistles, then this is the place to be.

Visited May 2014

Detroit, Michigan
“Good hearty food.”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Had dinner there last week. We liked the selection, the service and the food. Neither of us drink, which is probably the reason we hadn't tried RB on any of our previous trips to Orland. I had the stuffed poblanos. My wife had the fish and chips. I thought the southwest flavors were better than many of the places I've eaten at in the southwest! It was a little on the spicy side, but perfect for me. My wife's fish was perfectly done, with a crispy beer batter. The prices were reasonable for a casual dining restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
Orland Park, Illinois
“Cheeseburger Nachos, Mmmmm!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I went here with friends to try out the food and brews. All of us tried a different beer and no one was disappointed. We tried the cheesebuger nachos and loved them!! They come out on this huge tray, I mean you could feed a small army! So good, but maybe next time I'd ask for less mustard, or maybe mustard on the side. Check this place out and you will enjoy it!

• Visited February 2014
Orland Park, Illinois
“Great brewmaster and pub food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The brew master, Ian is a talented man. Every month he has something new to try and enjoy. One of my favorites is the Fire Chief Ale. We are at Rock Bottom at least twice a month and have always had great service; thank you Sue. Some of my favorites are the fish tacos, wedge salad, Ahi Salad, Jalapeno BBQ Brisket Stack and Bacon Chicken Mac 'N Cheese. I wouldn't hesitate to bring friends here.

• Visited February 2014
Schererville, Indiana
“Go somewhere else”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

A friend and I decided to stop for a quick drink before heading out to a movie. Because I had visited the Rock Bottom in Indy several times, we decided to drop into the bar here. We attempted several times to get the attention of the waitress we thought was responsible for our table. It seemed she more than went out of her way to ignore us. We waited more than ten minutes and finally walked out. If they do this horrible a job for a simple drink, one wonders what the service is like in the restaurant. Go across the street to Champs. Great bar, friendly bartender and amiable atmosphere.

Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Bottom Brewery - Orland Park, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
We're very sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience at our restaurant, and please know that we've passed along your feedback to our management team in order to address the problems you encountered. If you're interested in speaking to someone about your visit, please email your contact information to rbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and we'll have a manager follow up with you. We thank you kindly for your business and for your feedback.