“Fun for the whole family”
Review of Dave & Buster's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dave & Buster's
Orland Park, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food was fabulous-our whole family enjoyed it-teenagers and a 7 year old-the games were a blast-something for everyone

Orland Park, Illinois
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fun, but could be cleaner”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

They had a lot of fun arcade games, but unless you go on Wednesday when they have half price games it's way too expensive. We liked the games in the back that were enclosed and had 3D, motion, cool souds but the 3D glasses were so filthy we didn't even want to use them. They did have someone come and clean the box and glasses and then we had a blast. Just seemed like they could do a better job keeping everything clean.

1 Thank JetSetterKDeltaair
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It was awful”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I went to dave and buster for a evening just to have some fun, with my boyfriend. Got there it was a slow night. Our food was horrible..the waiter was a jerk and after spending 70.00 on food before we got to the games.the manager feel to say something to my boyfriend about drinking my margarita that I didn't finish..my boyfriend and I are well over the drinking age and the waiter knew that when he look at our ids but because his I'd was expired it was a problem when his money is what paid for the evening. It was my first and last time there.

2 Thank veliosh
Schaumburg, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely Outing!!”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Had a blast! We stayed at the Comfort Inn of Orland Park and were visiting the area, so nice and close to visit. Lots of games and good food!

Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun for the Family”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The addison location is much larger than the Orland park location if you need a larger function. Food is very good, games are paid for on a self loading key card, great for the kids, instead of paper money ( who carries that anymore?) great for parties or outings.

Visited November 2013