“Outstanding BBQ, Resonable prices, Great Service & Extremely NICE people”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #31 of 210 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Outstanding BBQ, Resonable prices, Great Service & Extremely NICE people”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Famous Dave's is an outstanding Chain with great BBQ and great food at very resonable prices.

We stopped by the Orland Park location for lunch in the middle of a blizzard, on our way back home to Massachusetts from a Colorado ski trip.

The food and service were out standing. Our waitress Dominique was great. I had a rib and briskit combo plate with a side of outstanding baked beans, My wife had ribs with a side of amazing home made potato chips. The best thing about Dave's is their BBQ sauces; they have six on the table, each with a different taste and all outstanding.

For desert we shared a wonderful pecan pie with whipped cream and ice cream. They also serve an amazing bread pudding.

The food is high quality, and well prepared! You will not go home hungry, and the prices are amazingly affordable, especially their lunch specials.

I would like to thank Chris, the Manager, for his friendliness, his kindness to his staff and patrons, and his incredible midwestern hospitality. What a wonderful experience!!!

• Visited January 2012

“Late Night Good Eats ............”
Reviewed 31 July 2011

We went to Famous Daves late Friday night because we got tired of the wait at Cooper Hawks. We were seated immediately and the waitress was extremely nice. I got the rib combo 1/2 slab baby back ribs & 1/2 slab st. Louis ribs. The baby back were spicy and much too salty. In addition, they seemed to be slightly burnt. The St. Louis were perfect not to fatty and very tender. The service was so good that I did not bother to complain about the saltiness of the baby back ribs. My sides were good as well: garlicky mash & string beans. My husband had the rib tips and loved them. He also had a Strawberry Margarita that he raved about. We both loved the corn muffins they are moist and slightly sweetened to perfection. Overall, I have eaten at Famous Daves multiple times for company events, family night, and a light out with the hubby. I would say if you love ribs like I do this is the place for you. Plenty of food and perfect seasoning. Note: if you like mustard potato salad I do not recommend the potato salad. It is a little bland for my taste.... Also, my husband thinks that the rib tips are just okay. Stick with the St. Louis ribs and you can't go wrong. If you do not eat pork they do have other items on the menuL: Chicken, fish, & shrimp.
Special thanks to our waitress Katie she was really really nice and upbeat. She offered reccomendations and told us about her favorites.

• Visited July 2011