Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 218 Restaurants in Orland Park
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Northwest corner of 157th and Harlem Avenue
Description: Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant combines modern, casual dining with award-winning, handcrafted wines. Our menu features fresh contemporary-American fare infused with flavors from around the world. From appetizers to desserts, each dish on our menu is listed with a bin number to help guide you to your selection’s perfect wine match. In addition to dining, Cooper’s Hawk offers a full-service bar, private party spaces, and Napa-style tasting room with specialty gift store, where guests can enjoy sipping and sampling wines in a traditional winery setting. Sourcing the highest quality grapes from the best vineyards around the world has earned Cooper’s Hawk a growing list of more than 200 wine awards. Most recently, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants was selected as “Hot Concept 2010” winner by Nation's Restaurant News and MenuMasters winner for the category of “Menu Trendsetter” in 2013.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This place, aside from being really cool and spacious, is DELICIOUS.
The crab cakes we had with the sampler were awesome, and I HATE seafood normally. I woofed those down like I haven't eaten in weeks. Next time I will just order those for the appetizer and not the combo platter. For the entree I had Dana's Parmesan Crusted Chicken. It was really good. it is one of their specialties. It could have been a little more tender but the flavor was worth a little toughness.
We had a red flight since we have never had their wine. They were out of one of them and they substituted it with a Barbera. And I am GLAD they did. It was my favorite wine. We bought a bottle to take home.
I cannot wait to go back and try more of the menu. We went early on a Saturday and sat in the bar area. We went around 5PM before a movie. That was a great time to go to avoid waiting for an hour. It is a little classy but we didn't feel out of place in our jeans and shorts. We did feel a little rushed which was annoying but we had booze so it didn't bother us too much. Very friendly and good weight staff. Very knowledgeable.
Go if you haven't gone before. You wont regret it. And if you do, well that's on you!

one more thing, your wallet might not like it, because you will want to try EVERYTHING

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I come to Chicago yearly, and this restaurant is one of my "must dos". This time I was there with a large party and although I had some initial concerns about them accommodating us, they were able to work everything out perfectly. I didn't hear any complaints from my guests, and there were 15 people. The braised ribs were excellent as were the salads. Our server was attentive and tried his best to be sure that we enjoyed ourselves. I can't wait to return in December, even if I dine alone.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

In Tinley Park for convention. Short time between lunch and next session. Visited Cooper's Hawk. Tried the wines, had a couple of tidbits with the wine and left, very satisfied with discovering some new wines.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We have visited this location once before, and it was excellent! Once again they did not disappoint! We did not do the wine tasting this time, however we did sample two wines at our table, Meritage and the Lux Pinot Noir, we decided on the Barbera and the Sayrah, all the selections were wonderful! This location has free self parking (I'm uncertain about the cost for valet parking).

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was my second time visiting Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant in Orland Park and it was just as good as the first time. It was a Wed. night and it was packed! DEFINITELY make reservations so you will not have to wait. The service & selection of wine is GREAT!! Looking forward to visiting again when I'm back in town.